NL ❀ Anhedonia ❄️

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 5th ( doesn't matter that much though )

Warnings: Nothin really

Note: Anhedonia - the loss of interest and enjoyment in all activities that you once liked; the feeling of not caring anymore

"I don't feel like it today,sorry Neville." This was the third time this week you'd declined doing some late night gardening with Neville Longbottom your best friend. Lately you had been feeling a little down and kinda depressed which absolutely exhausted you and made you feel like doing nothing but you couldn't exactly skip school your parents would kill you so you instead began neglecting your favourite hobbies like painting, helping hagrid with takin care of magical creatures and gardening which out of all was your favourite since you got to spend time with your bestie Neville who also loved gardening and plants and stuff .

Your sudden loss of interest in gardening with him didn't go unnoticed by Neville but instead of thinking that maybe you were just a bit tired and needed some rest he thought you didn't like hanging out with him which was mainly because he was a bit insecure since he was in the house of Gryffindor the house of legends and he felt it hard to live up too that which caused the poor boy a headache and hanging out with you would instantly cure it . But since you were not up for gardening he was left with a worse headache then usual and a heavy heart .

"Hey y/n!" Neville said the next morning when he saw you walk into the great hall for breakfast "Hey Nev!" You said back feeling more cheerful today which he noticed and that gave him hope that you two could hang out today. "You up for gardening today y/n? The Sunflowers miss you... and I miss you." He said that last part under his breath yet you still heard it and it made your heart sink , you had completely  abandoned Neville and not told him why he probably thinks you don't like him anymore. "Gosh y/n! You're so stupidly inconsiderate!" You scolded yourself in your head. "Of course Nev ! I missed you too!" You said a little too loudly which made heads turn towards you and made Neville blush just a little.

Later that day you got out of your uniform put on some comfy clothes and went down to the green house where you found Neville already watering some plants . "Hey nev sorry I'm late." "Oh that's okay y/n! I need your help replanting this gigantic Venus flytrap!" Neville said excitedly, and that's what the both of you were up too for the rest of the night it was great fun being with Neville again he really made you feel better like the best friend he is.

Sooooo I decided to try something different 🤔 how was it? Was this okay 👌🏾? I've never written for Neville before soooooo? Anyway love ❤️ y'all my stars 🌟 Moony 🌙

∞ ϟ 9¾ 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara