Rude (Draco Malfoy 🍏)

Hi I'm back! Request's still open I'm open for everything,let's carry on shall we 😏

House:Does not matter in this

Year : fourth year aka year of the Yule ball

Warnings ⚠️: Malfoy being a foul git 😒

" Out of the way , mudblood !"  Said the platinum blonde as he pushed you out the way "sorry "you squeaked as you almost lost your balance,after you run in with Malfoy you made Ito your destination the courtyard and you started to scribble into you journal."I don't get why I get so nervous around him .he's a bully I shouldn't like him.But maybe I do like hi- what are you telling your self y/n you don't like him."

That's what the too voices in your head keep bickering about ,one saying you might like and the other disagreeing that you don't and won't like.But all you knew that you've been feeling like this for the past few months, and you didn't know what to do with your self at this point so you decided that you should head back to your common room to be with your friends and take your mind of things.

When you walked in you found your friends talking about the up coming ball and whom the wanted they wanted to go with.They all had a crush on somebody,but that person wasn't rude, mean or over all a foul git .But the person you liked was all of the above if not more.But you liked him either way ,and you were planning on telling him the night of  the ball even if you were scared of being rejected you were going to try either way.

Day of the ball 

You were wearing a beautiful y/f/c dress that hugged your upper body nicely with  your hair curled and tied into a high ponytail.You were stunning when you got to the ball people were already dancing about and you sat alone at a table ( since no one asked you.idiots if I do say myself)When you saw Draco dancing with Astoria Greenass-I mean Greengrass ( still has green and ass in it soo ,sorry not sorry 😢) your heart clenched as you thought's swirled in your head "what if they're dating,what if I make a fool of myself ! You know what y/n your gorgeous,smart and you know your self worth so suck it up and do it!"

So after pumping yourself up you made your way to were he was now standing,next to the snack table."Hi " you let out nervously,but he paid no attention to you presents."Ah Hi I'm y/n y/l/n" you said introducing yourself."I know who you are mudblood " he said that last part quietly .Ah ah I have something t-to-too tell you" you said fiddling withe your fingers "Hold on there if your here to profess you undying love for me I suggest that yo don't,I don't date mudbloods and pick me girls like you ,so if you'll excuse me I have i ball to get back to!"

And with that he left you tearing up and cursing at yourself for thinking he would  like you 

So how was that I know it's not  good ending but I just felt like it . Time for my chapterly self promo pls vote , follow and comment don't forget to leave you request's in the comments or just message me byeeee 😊

From Moony🌙 (btw the memes and pictures I really hard to put on the page so if anyone could help me with that thanks 😊)