△⃒⃘ Y/n Y/l/n attention seeking 🔥❄️

House: ( u choose)

Year: umm like 6th (but doesn't really matter)

Warnings: ( kinda sad and weird and kinda has themes of loneliness and low self esteem )

Note: inspired by my own experiences, life is not lifeing also Harry is normal here ( no voldy and his parents are alive )

'February and the flowers haven't even wilted, it's crazy how fast u tilted
the world that we were busy building
Mid November and I'm sipping on a half cold coffee
Staring at a girls who's not me
On your arm
A carbon copy '

It was another lonely Sunday night, listening to breakup songs even though u were in a ' happy ' relationship. Well that's what everyone else thought all your friends were so jealous of " how happy you were." And gushing over how long you've lasted with Harry m since you were known to have very sort lived crushes that never flurried into a relationship.If you were being honest when Harry had confessed his feelings for you, you were extremely happy and over the moon.

You had liked Harry since you transferred from your previous school, and just like your other crushes you were never ever going to tell him, fearing judgement and rejection but to your surprise Harry liked you too and he had the guts to tell u and from that day on you started dating, well more so after a very awkward first hug.

At this point you and Harry had been going out for about a year and you guys haven't fought or argued about anything which for the most part should great sign of a good relationship but that wasn't at all the case. The only reason you guys didn't fight was because you'd barely speak to each other, you'd only speak on your occasional dates ( which lasted about 40 minutes since Harry always ran off with his friends to do something else ) and sometimes when u were hanging out with friends.

For weeks you put up with this,bottling up how you really felt and let him continue to ditch you on day night . Then there came another problem Harry was very likeable which meant he had a lot of friends some you didn't even know until he brought them up in a letter he had sent telling you about his holiday so far. You didn't think much about it ' I don't need to know all his friends' you thought to yourself but then towards the end of his letter you released that this friend he was talking about was a girl. It shouldn't have worried you but it did. The way he spoke about her made you feel a tinge uneasy, they had known each other since they were 5 and had been best friends ever since which you thought was really sweet but then you realised that he had a girl best friend and maybe you were crazy, maybe you read too many books and watched too many movies but you knew how those situations ended.

The girlfriend which would be you in this case, would be uneasy about the girl best friend and tell the boyfriend Harry, that she didn't like how much time they sent together and that she thinks his best friend would steal him from her . Harry the boyfriend would dismiss her and say she's being mean and obsessive and they would eventually break up, to the best friends enjoyment and then she would finally be able to be with her best friend without y/n getting in the way.That's what you thought would happen but you also thought you were overthinking so you pushed those thoughts away and never said anything to Harry about your concerns but there was a price to pay for that, a very heavy one.

That price being Harry going on and on about all the great times he had with her and that he'd be going to see her in a week  and the worst of all was when he had gone and didn't even respond to your letters only to come back and say that he'd been having so much fun with her that writing to you slipped his mind and again you said nothing.The next few months were relatively normal with the occasional ignored letters due to hanging out with his best friend, but you had gotten used to it .

But then something unexpected happened Harry had came back from another outing with her and told you that they had met up with her friends and they had asked him to marry her which he confessed made him uncomfortable and that he felt it right to tell you. You loved that he did but at the same time u wished he and kept it to himself cause it only increased your anxiety and decreased your self esteem.

Then it was time for the exams which was stressful for everyone but even more so for you, you had even more anxiety and it was going to get worse. One day you finally cracked . It was a Tuesday after classes you, Harry ,Hermione,Ron,Neville, Luna and the Weasley twins were going to see a movie , once you got to the theatre you expected Harry to sit next to you so you could share popcorn, hold hands and maybe even cuddle just like Hermione, Ron , Luna and Luna had been doing but instead he decided to sit right behind the two couples 2 rows of seats away from you. You felt really sad and unwanted but you said nothing, you just sat there staring longingly at the 2 couples wishing you were doing the same at them. The twins must've sensed your sadness and decided to sat on either side of you and tell u jokes and their pranks they were planning to pull .

Talking to them made you feel slightly better but then it was time to leave and you decided that you were going to ignore Harry so he could get the hint that you were angry and he didn't but instead of releasing that he had upset you like you thought he would he made seem like you were the being dramatic and you were having your moods even going as far to say that " you're probably on your period. That why you're like this!" He said like he had came up with something brilliant, but that only caused your feelings of sadness to those of anger. You hated it when guys blamed girls being upset because of their periods, maybe it was true sometimes but most of the time it was simply because of their own stupidity and not the devils curse on women.

After that comment you ignored him for a week straight even declining your date . When you and done that he was so upset and looked like he wanted to cry which made you feel bad and made you decide to apologise for being moody and that seemed to resolve the issue but unfortunately it had happened again and again and again u took fault again and again and again . Which ha lead you ultimately to this point where you were sprawled out on your bed on a Sunday night , listening to sad songs , crying and thinking and wondering if this is how it would be forever.

Hey loves ❤️ sorry for not updating earlier, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we are finally done with exams!!( but that math exam kicked my arse )  So I'll be writing more yayyyy! And I'll be taking requests  ( like always ( after all this time? Always? ( excuse my dorkyness ) also I wanna do some Christmas specials for all the characters I write for so I hope y'all will like that 🤭. And now the bad news , as you saw in the beginning this Oneshot is inspired by my current experience/ situation and I've tried talking to my most trusted friend but I can't tell her exactly everything and it's starting to eat me alive that I can't tell her everything. So I'm kinda running on a low emotional level and I feel like that is gonna reflect in my writing cause this is the only way I can vent , so I'm really sorry if I'm venting. I'll try to keep it to a minimum and write more positive Oneshots okay? Anyway l love you my stars 🌟 and I really appreciate you reading this 🥺 it makes me feel really good 😊 and that I'm not alone , don't forget vote 🗳️ comment and request also I think I'm ready to commit to writing a full book 😊 I wanna know if y'all would like to read it. I'll tell you my ideas and y'all can decide what you'd want to read more mkay? Love ya ❤️

-Moony 🌙
( also this is not edited 😀 excuse my mistakes also I say also like a lot 🤣 )