Enemy ( Draco Malfoy 🍏)

YEAR: 7TH YEAR

WARNINGS ⚠️: NON

HOUSE: (YOU CHOOSE)

It was the last battle spells flying as people tried to defend themselves and you were in the middle of all of it ,not meaning that you were the cause of the battle but you were literally in the middle of the great hall fighting off death eaters that were attacking from left and right and you were trying your hardest to keep them from killing you but it was near impossible because you were fighting while injured making it extremely difficult for you to defend yourself while in pain.

As a death eater cast a killing curse your way it was blocked by one of the biggest traitors involved the war DARCO MALFOY he had let death eater's into the castle the fateful night of the death of Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and later had at least tried to help the golden trio escape the Malfoy mansion but the plan failed ultimately leading to the Dobby the free elf being killed,But here he was again switching sides and defending one of his enemies.

Draco had blocked the killing curse and it had rebounded onto its originator killing the foul death eater ,as you watched the death eater fly across the room only to crash into a wall and take his last breath Mr Malfoy pulled you out of the way of another attack and dragged you into a corridor outside of the great hall and out of fear of dying and your strong mistrust of Draco you pulled away and made a run for it but you didn't make it far before collapsing onto the floor due to the blood loss from the injury you sustained.

As you lay there, helpless and bleeding, you heard footsteps approaching. You braced yourself for another attack, but it was Draco Malfoy once again. He knelt down beside you and offered to help, saying that he couldn't leave you there to die. You reluctantly accepted his help, and he carried you to safety, away from the chaos of the battle. It was a strange feeling - being saved by someone you had always thought of as an enemy. But in that moment, you realized that maybe there was more to Draco Malfoy.

Out in the courtyard Lord Voldemort had been speaking about the death of Harry Potter the chosen one and as he spoke about what our fates would be If we did not pledge allegiance to him Neville Longbottom the other boy who was supposedly the chosen one and was also in the prophecy pulled out the sword of Gryffindor and struck Nagini, the last Horcrux, killing her and rendering Voldemort mortal once again. Chaos erupted as the fighting resumed, and you saw Draco Malfoy, fighting alongside the Order of the Phoenix. You couldn't believe it - the enemy had become an ally, and you wondered if there was still hope for the wizarding world.

Hello my stars ⭐️ I'm back kinda it's holidays so I might try updating more, anyway kinda of went I'd track the original idea was would you trust your enemy but kinda forgot about that soo this is the Oneshot Hope you enjoyed it my stars love y'all

Moonythe2nd 🌙