Traitor (I was listening to it while writing this)

You and Harry have been dating for about 2 months but he messes up like bad 

This is my first Oneshot so go easy on me 🥺

Enjoy 😊 

House:  Gryffindor (for this one)

Year: does not matter (but is not years 1-3 like four and above)

Warnings: sad shit sorry for the language 😇 

Y/N  POV

I was going back to the common room with my bestie Hermione (my queen  👸🏾 )  We walked into the common room and found Harry and Ginny oddly flustered and they seemed that they were startled to see us .

Me and Ginny have never really got along well we tolerate each other and well I kinda know that she has a big crush on Harry so she resents me for dating him and she's always glaring at me and try's getting Harry to break up with me .

But I get pulled out of my thoughts when Mione       Tells me she's going to go to our dormitory to finish some homework.

I go sit down next to Harry and kiss him on the  cheek but he doesn't react and he seems to be sending Ginny a message through his eyes but I caught on and asked what was wrong "nothings wrong, but I need to tell you something ." He said in a serious tone 

"Ok shot"I say and he spares a glance at Ginny before starting to talk ."So I've been thinking about us and I've been a lot more time with Ginny and I'm really confused about us ,and I kindathinkweshouldreconsiderour relationship cause I kinda developed certain feelings for Ginny " By the time he finished I was so confused with what he meant by reconsider our relationship but when he mentioned feelings and Ginny in the same sentence it all clicked His's breaking  up with me  I looked at him and then Ginny and looked back at him before starting to speak " So you mean to tell me that your breaking up with me because you started spending time with Ginevra and suddenly have have these feelings for her "

Ginny get stood there smirking at me like a mad man .My eyes started  watering and   Harry didn't seem bothered by this  he was so cold no emotion .

I tried reasoning with him that Ginny did something to him but he wouldn't listen so I just give up and went to bed single .When I walked in Mione looked very worried that I was crying and she asked what's wrong " It's-it's H-Harry he left me for Ginny !"  She look shocked and angry to say the least she wanted to go straight to Harry's room and confront him about it but I stopped her and told her that he wouldn't change his mind .

So that night Hermione convinced me that I'm Bette off without the foul git and that lots of boys and girls would love to be with me and sooner or later he'll realise that and regret his choice.

So that was long imma start writing part to right now so yep tell me what y'all think  and don't be shy leave a request byeeee 🫶🏽🫶🏽