Mattheo Riddle 🖤(Scars)

HOUSE: SLYTHERIN

YEAR : ( UMMM DOESN'T REALLY MATTER )

WARNINGS ⚠️: umm sad Theo 🥲

It was a cold winter night and you and your best friend Mattheo riddle were doing homework in his dorm room . You were lying flat on you stomach at the bottom of his bed, your chin resting on the end of the mattress and your arms hanging off edge, holding a book in front of your face while your eyes skimmed over the pages looking for something to add on to your essay which was a page long and you had only written half of it. Mattheo was at his desk in the corner of the room, near the door seemingly doing some work too,but when you finally got up to check how far he was with his essay but you found him blankly staring at the wall but he seemed to have noticed you standing behind him "You done?" He asked looking up at you " No not yet, just, decided to stretch my legs. Umm Theo?" "Yes y/n?" " Are you okay?" You asked curious to know why he had zoned out for so long.

"It's nothing." Mattheo said blankly, " it doesn't look like nothing." You lazily replied " You wanna cuddle?" He asked suddenly,Theo only ever asked for cuddles when he was upset he said they made him feel better and you being his best friend had never refused. So the both of of you walked back towards his bed and he laid down first then you flopped down onto him ,wrapping your arms around his firm torso "You wanna talk about it?" You asked looking up at him through your long eyelashes, you knew something was wrong and that he would never say anything if you didn't ask " It's nothing y/n." He said back sternly "Is it your dad?" You continued completely ignoring his statement, he didn't say anything for a while giving you a hint that it had something to do with his dad "What did he do this time?" You questioned him and finally he pushed you off him, turned around, his feet hanging off the bed and he lifted the back of his shirt revealing a big gash across his back. The big gash was accompanied by many little scars that were still relatively open.

"What happened Theo?" You said shooting closer towards him "The usual curious curse " he replied again very blank, pulling his shirt back down but before he could you slipped it back up and began tracing the little scars all over his back " I'm so sorry Theo." You said sadly "It's fine, I don't really feel it anymore. I actually think-" Before he could finish his sentence, he felt your slightly cold lips pressed against his back kissing his scars causing him to stop "What are you doing y/n?" He asked "I'm kissing your scars to make you feel better." You stated, he remained silent enjoying your lips moving around his back "My mom used to do it to me, when I was younger it made me feel a bit better." You murmured against his skin. Mattheo simply nodded in agreement.

After a few minutes of kissing around you stopped "You feel better Theo?" You asked,moving your face to his ear "Mmm yeah." Was all you got in response "Now back to cuddles!" You pushed his shirt down and laid back on the bed, Theo climbed on top of you and laid his head on your chest and the both of you drifted off to sleep

Heyy y'all hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment your request as well as what you thought about the Oneshot love y'all my stars ⭐️ Moony 🌙