Riddle me this?

"Riddle me this, seekers of tales in the shadow of Remnant's veil, The Riddler's game now takes the stage, in the story's next engaging page. From the asylum's depths, I've crept, leaving guards and locks inept. While the author ponders, plots, and plans, I'll weave a mystery that spans.An artist draws, unaware of the role they play in this lair. No spoilers spilled, no secrets told, yet a story will soon unfold. Can you decipher, can you see, which villain next will come to be? The riddle is set, the challenge cast, in Remnant's future, not its past.

(Are you ready?)

"In the depths of Remnant's vast unknown, where tales untwist and seeds are sown, A velvet ear in twilight's dance, hears a whisper, glimpses a glance. But who weaves the web where dreams are caught, in a realm where time distorts? Where hatters dine with shadows' grin, and reality's veil grows thin. A riddle wrapped in enigma's cloak, where logic sleeps and madness woke. Who dwells in the labyrinth of the night, a puppeteer in the play of light? In the intricate weave of Remnant's plot, a mystery breathes, but speaks not."

(Can you figure out this Riddle and see who is going to be the next villain?)