Chapter 16: Ice Queen and Her Dark Knight PT 2

Written by: VinylScratch7

Friday night as fallen and you were in your dorm looking yourself into the mirror, admiring the suit your are wearing.

"I Dont know Y/N is this even necesary.." Jaune said coming out with a Tux with a Yellow tie

"Of course" You said turning around and smile at your friend. "What good way to apologies to a girl then having dinner with her, who knows she might likes you" you said.

Jaune smiles "Well...i am An Arc and mom always say the ladies cant stand an Arc"

You pat he's back "That a Boy, now go pick up, Lilian i think she's in Dorm one-o-five" You said pushing Jaune out your dorm.

"What about you?" Jaune ask.

"Dont Worry just meet me infront. ill be out soon with Weiss" You said closing the door.

As jaune see's the door closing infront of him, his eyes look down with a hint of sadness in them "Right..Weiss ask the handsome rich kid from her team.." Jaune said quietly while walking away from your dorm.

You walk towards your desk and open up a secret Computure built in the desk, A video pop up revealing Oracle eating bread while noticing your call.

"Oh hey Y/N whats up?" She ask.

"Anything about that venom?" You ask as Thancred stands next to you.

"No nothing new..just that this venom is A Strength-enhancing Super Steroid...the venom as hint of Grimm blood in it making the victim or the user have incredible Strength..that the human can surpass their limitation." Oracle said.

"Who in the world could create such a drug.." Thancred said while you were in thought.

"I dont know but will find out soon." You said "How goes survelling the city."

"Nothing out of the ordinary yet." Oracle said while the sound of typing could be heard in the video.

"Well keep an eye out, call me if something comes up" You said getting oracle saluting and signing off.

Thancred looks at you "Sir if i may, hearing all this might turn out something too dangerous even for the Batman to handle, whoever is making those drug might be more dangerous than Crazy man Enigma."

You didnt say a word, you stare at your own reflection remembering why are you doing this. You sighed and look at your butler"Thancred...Atlas doesnt even know about this neiher those Ozpin, if i quit now, who knows where that drug will be sold next and i really dont want to see that kind of drug in the hand of The White Fang"

Thancred stood quiet knowing that you were right, so he sighed. "You know..if you keep this going..you might Reconsider more people in you line of Duty" Thancred said.

"No..i cant Risk it...this thugs have powerul connection to go after everyone and anyone if they desire too, so thats out the question" You said getting Thancred to nod "Get my second Suit in the trunk...just for incase if i need to change"

"Very well Sir" Thancred said leaving you be while you sigh and kept looking at your reflection.

"Alright Y/N its time to pick up Weiss" You said getting ready to Pick her up.

==================================================================================

Weiss was ready to go and her teamates were staring at her with smirk on their faces, getting the Icequeen annoyed.