Chapter 20: Ice queen and Her Dark Knight PT 6

Written by: VinylScratch7

Ivy was in her throne holding Ozpin hostage, she had a smug face awaiting for their special guest. The sound of the meaningless zombies were surrounding embracing her appearance. Ozpin was struggling to get free but it was no use, the vines that he is tide up too, were too strong for him.

"Ms Lilian what would you accomplish from all this" Ozpin said looking at her.

Ivy was irritated and looked at her former professor "Its Poison Ivy, Miss Lilian Died long ago." She said coming close to Ozpin grabbing his face. "And ive already accomplish so much, in turning you school into my kingdom, after im through with this freak, we're going to visit mr Schnee"

Ivy whispered in Ozpin ear getting him very uncomfortable, the doors flew open revealing Weiss and the other with their hands up. Getting Ms Ivy a huge smirk.

"Now now what do we have here" Ivy said making one of her vines move her closer to her new prisoners."

Weiss was looking straight at her. "If isn't the little princess herself surrendering" Ivy said.

"Whatever my father as done we can fix it, you know this is wrong" Weiss said.

Poison Ivy laughs "Oh but who said anything about fixing, i'm satisfied with what your father has done to me and with this power I can conquer this world and nobody can stop me."

Ren, Nora and Phyrrah looked at their right and notice Jaune Zombified getting them shock and worried. "Jaune!" Pyrrah screams at him.

"Oh he wont hear you" Poison Ivy said getting closer to him and caressing him in an appropriate way.

"Let's see now, where is he?" Poison ivy said, looking at them, getting them confused.

"Who?" Nora was first to say getting her instantly grab by a vine up in the air.

"Nora!" They all shout

"Dont play dumb with me" Poison Ivy said tighting Nora getting her in pain "Where is The Batman"

After Poison Ivy said your name the light shuts off and darkness was filled in the room getting ivy to breaking the wall getting half of the moonlight in.

Ivy quickly Grabs Weiss and use her vine to grab her neck and Poison ivy smiles "Batman if you can hear me, come out or your little princess gets it!"

Silence was filled and Poison Ivy was getting nervous and was waiting for the freak to come out. "I'll kill her Batman, I swear to Oum.

In an Instant batrangs came out of the darkness cutting the vines of ivy and letting go of Weiss, you came out of the darkness tackling her and falling out the building, you brought her to your face and screamed at her while falling.

"Swear to me!" You said while landing in the ground and instantly use a smoke bomb to cover your self and disappearing through it.

Ivy screams and got up and looks around the field "You think you're a tough guy batman, you're just a freak in a Suit!"

Ivy shakes the ground and takes control of the vines underneath, getting unbalanced and making you drop and getting caught by her.

"You really are a Pain Batman" Ivy said, tightening her grip.

Feeling the pain you hold out for a moment. "Im going to enjoy this Batman, say goodbye"

"I dont think so!" Ivy looks at her right and get hit by multiple Ice cicle in her face letting go of you.