We're coming

- CHAPTER 14 - 

For Canada, I hope you're doing alright, at least. It has been long since we've last seen each other. One day, I'll find you. I haven't lost my hope on finding you, either that you are alive out there, even the disappearance of your case has been closed. I really miss you.

Love ya

>Short note from: New Zealand.

"Yup, they're not here." she sighed. "I knew this was going to turn out badly," she paused "Georgia, didn't you say this was sure a safe place?" narrowing her eyes as she turned her head to look at Georgia. 

"I'm sorry, ok?! I never thought it would turn out like this" Georgia replied. 

"Sorry won't change anything about this, bringing back all of them here. Sure I would've done the same thing if the word 'sorry' did change everything back." Belarus stated, looking around the abandoned room helplessly, holding her flashlight. 

"We've checked right side of the building, yet no one was found." Australia came in to the room, along New Zealand following behind him.

"Me too, no one was on the left side, even the upstairs." Armenia, Azerbaijan comes.

"Either the downstairs." Turkmen and Kyrgyz comes in too. Shivering Turkmen said "there was blood everywhere, though I don't know if it was from one of them" 

"Blood?" Belarus pointed, turning her head to see at Armenia. "Do you think we can study that blood?" she asked. Armenia thought for a second, before replying "Do you mean, to know who's that blood is?"

"Exactly. Turkmen, lead us to where you saw the blood." she added. Turkmen nodded as he led all of them to the downstairs, and surprisingly enough, what he had said was true. There WERE blood everywhere. 

Armenia lowered down, touching the blood with her index finger, and examining it. The others had made their ways to other terrifying hallways with blood on it. 

"I don't know if we can figure out who's blood is this when the blood is already dry. But maybe we can, if we're able to find much more blood in one place, if it's still wet." she stated, getting up in front of Bela, as the two looked at the blood stains. 

As they made their ways to the other hallways, looking at those blood stains everywhere on the ground. 

"Wait, don't you think maybe this is all Russia's blood?" Armenia asked "I mean, he was badly injured when he got back home." she reminded.

"But maybe someone got injured too after arriving here for the second time" Belarus replied.

"Well, last time, there was Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, and America..." she paused for a moment. "And before arriving here for the second time, Ukraine told us that there was a stranger, maybe a squatter, out of their mind was found in this building."

"And then they fought... which means there's a high chance of getting into trouble with him too!" Belarus added.

"And maybe, if Russia was injured at that time, America and... Kazakhstan? fought too!! that means two of them got at least, a small injury, and adding more blood to Russia's dried off blood" Armenia explained. Looking at Belarus, grinning at each other and moving around with a bit of excitement. Then, as Armenia walks back and reaches the wall, the wall felt a bit wet, as she turned her head to see, yep it was blood.

"Hey, Bela, look! a blood, still wet. So that means..." 

"They left not a while ago!" Belarus continued. "Let's go get others, hurry!" then ran into the dark hallway.