Fooled

- CHAPTER 11 - 

Before we start the story, I wanna sincerely thank @Ivy_127 for helping me with this chapter!! alright, now enjoy the chapter! :)

.... 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Wait..." America thought for a while. 

 "And you're?!-" 

El Tri clapped, smirked while looking at Great White North's reaction. Great White North just stood there, unsuccessful cannot express any reaction, deadpane gazed at the two conquered ones.

He groaned and grievance "Ugh, you're so unpleasant when comes to revulsion." Then sighed, "However, you're pugnacious though" He laughed, articulating to the Great North. 

 "B-b-b-but-" Ame stammered, penetrates what El has dribbling. shit about. 

"Right, well" El exhaled, then noticing up at the ceiling. Before persisting "Why don't I utter, Sleep Tight~?" 

 "Huh?" Kaz spoke "l don't understand?" just as he finished terminates , El snatched a bat, and swung it into the air, ready to hit them as rigorous as he could to make them black out.

 Suddenly, Great White stopped him quickly right before he hit them. Still uncommunicative. This caught El Tri off guard while Kazakhstan and America were stunned. 

El looked at White North, then. screamed "What, you don't want to murder them?! Are you fucking harsh?!" There was pure lunacy on his face . "ARE YOU FUCKING FRENZIED, YOU KNOW THE DOCTORS WILL-" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WILL YOU?!" Great White cut off El Tri. Pure lunacy hitting his body as well. El Tri was taken aback for a minute. Yet, he didn't hesitate to shout back again "Oh, you're asking for it, HUH?!"

 Without losing any minute, he aimed a punch at White North. While Great White managed to dodge his strike, clearly not enjoying every half of it. El Tri was completely pissed at when he didn't land the punch right onto the Great White. 

He continued to throw strikes at Great White, while the other dodged every punch El threw. He then began attacking El too, as the fight made them both boil their rage. 

"Ugh, WHY CAN'T WE JUST, KILL THEM?!" El shouted with anger filling his voice. "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM?!" He shouted cruelly at White North. Clearly, White North's face was filled with madness too. 

The Great White North backed away in defense, standing while breathing heavily as he kept quiet for a brief moment. 

El Tri gritted his teeth, "ANSWER ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH" He yelled once again. 

"I just, DON'T KNOW, ALRIGHT!!?" The Great White North shouted back. There was a silence between them, only their heartbeats can be heard. 

Right while the fighting was happening, the two, the United States and Kazakhstan looking at them, with surprised faces, literally forgot about sneaking out while they fought. 

"you don't know? THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! HUH??" El Tri asked teasingly, in a mad tone. "I- I don't know. He seems familiar. However, I can't really remember who he is." The Great White North replied hesitantly. The two remained silent, as they stared at each other for a while.