Another unknown person

{Chapter 9}

It was now the next day. Everyone woke up one by one. Except for Russia and Belarus. Belarus wanted to look over Russia for the night, and stayed up all night. Some of them stayed in the house and some of them went for the grocery. And for Ukraine, she was about to leave for the British family, her brother Kazakhstan joined. 

They just kept on being quiet till they reached the house of the British family. 

/Earlier than the meantime/

[France's POV]

It was now 7:46AM. Everyone was awake except for, of course, America. 

"Aussie, sweetie, could you go please wake America up?" I said. He has been a heavy sleeper since he made it to elementary. Well, there's probably a specific reason.

"Sure mom!" he replied, before going up the stairs. 

Right, when I turned around, America was already awake. Australia was following behind with wondering looks. That's strange. He never gets up especially on weekends. However, it looks like something is bothering him. 

"Are you ok, darling?" I approached him. He sat down the sofa and replied, "Yes, I'm fine." 

"Eyes don't lie. Did you not sleep last night? or have you been.." 

"Mum, I just..."

"I know you miss him. You can talk to me anytime you want. I'm always here for my children, you know?" I said, with a warm smile upon my face. 

"Well? who wants a hug??" I asked cheerfully. He grinned a little then hugged me right after that. 

"Thanks mum.." 

[Australia's POV]

After Ame sat down on the sofa, Wiki (Zea) called me to go out since it was almost the time me and our friends decided to meet up. Without a second thought, I was already out with her. I guess I REALLY love to visit zoos. So, as the time passed without knowing, me and my sister talked while we walked together to the place we decided to meet, too. When we arrived, the others including Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines were already waiting for us. Indonesia and Malaysia couldn't go because they didn't have time for today.

"Yo, it's Wiki and Aussie!!" Philippines was the first one to see us. He waved at us, along Vietnam and Thailand turned their heads to see us, too. 

"Hii, helloo!!" "Howdy!!" me and Wiki greeted.

After a little chatting, we all moved to the zoo. Since it was far away, it will take much time to arrive since we're all on our feet now. Though, we had so much fun while we walked!

[America's POV]

After I let go of mum, there was a knock on the door.

"Hmm, who could it be?" mum said, rushing to get the door to someone.