Going back for the lost phone

{Chapter 5}

before we start, don't ask me about the name. I just don't have a name for this part, nothing is coming into my head ok? ToT

[Nobody POV] 

          As Russia fell into a room, a basement, he was kind of shocked. As he told Ukraine to be there to not move everywhere, he starts to examine the basement. It looked interesting. Before Russia drifted and fell into his deep thoughts, Ukraine called him from up. Her voice echoed as she said:

"Russia, hurry! y'know I'm scared to be lonely at night!"

"Right, that's what I was doing for" He thought to himself. "To get the hell out from here and return to my sister as soon as possible."

         After searching for the exit of this massive maze-like-basement, he finally manages to exit. He was relieved that it didn't take long to find the exit. Because it was a huge maze-basement, with the help of the shelves! abandoned old Medical tools, Medicines lie everywhere on the shelves, with so much dust. 

"God, I'm finally out from this fucking maze-like-basement" Russia spoke and yells out of annoyance. 

"Good!" Ukraine yelled back from the upstairs. "Now come here as fast as you can!" 

"Yea, yeah, I know! this is a huge building, you know!" He shouted back

Then there was silence again. 

After a while of waiting patiently for Russia to come back, Ukraine was starting to get slightly bored then scared. Her vision got more brighter in the dark as she stayed long enough.

Still, there was echoing sounds of whatever that was, probably Russia's loud footsteps. 

Ukraine still had her flashlight on, using her phone while waiting patiently. Her fear of the dark began to fade away too. 

After what seemed to be long enough, a loud bang caught her attention right away. She was super shocked and scared at the same time.

[Russia's POV]

I walked through the dark hallways. The hallways were so dark that I really needed a flashlight. I reached over my pocket to get my phone for a flashlight.

...

It wasn't there. That means no flashlight.

meh

...

Wait, My Phone Is Not In My Pocket?

WHAT?!

I swear I came here with my phone! I can clearly remember that!

Or, did I leave it in that fucking maze-like-basement?! Ugh, I have no other choice except for to go back and check there.

I turned back and started to walk towards to the basement again. 

As I came closer, something felt wrong again. Almost as if someone was waiting for me to reach the basement. Trying to catch me down.

My anxiousness increased minute by minute as I slowly approached the door. Dust was dancing on the air as I heavily stepped by step. 

Then, I swooshed the door open. Nothing or no one was in there. Then why did I feel anxious all of a sudden when I approached the door? For now, it's best to keep my guard up.

I started to look for my phone, and luckily, it was laying on the dusty ground next to a shelf, not far away from the door. I quickly grabbed my phone, dusted it, and examined the phone. Phew, there was no damage to it. I turned on my flashlight and got back to going to Ukraine as fast as possible, like she said. And I turned around.

Hell, I let my guard down without knowing and I was too careless about everything that surrounded me.

Author's note: OMG, I think this isn't good enough to enjoy :D but at last, I tried my best-- And sorry for updating a lot! It's just that, this is my first ever book so-..  Hope you at least enjoyed this chapter! :D