Chapter 26

Kingsley Creed
Next morning

Royce held Kingsley legs open as he sucked and licked on her clit. Her moans filled the room, she held his head in place pushing him down further. Her legs began to shake as she tried to close her legs. She scoots back pushing him away making him laugh. "I know you ain't running from head?" He told her as he wipe his face with his hands. "Turn around."

She just smiled and did as he said getting on her hands and knees arching her back. He pulled down his sweat pants grabbing his dick positioning it at her entrance. He held her waist as he slowly puts it in. She immediately started moaning and gripping the sheets.

He looks down seeing she was already cummin on his dick. He propped his leg up on the bed, and reached down grabbing her neck from behind. Their skin slapped together so loud, you'll think they were doing a standing ovation. Her moans turned into whimpering as she reached her climax. "Come on, take that shit." He said pulling her back.

He immediately pulled out feeling himself about to nut. He stroked his dick a few times before he nuts all over her ass cheeks. "Stay like that." He said before walking off to the bathroom.

He grabbed a wash cloth and wet it with warm water he goes back in the room to wipe off her back side while she giggled. "What's funny?" He asked.

"Because you're wiping me like a baby." She said before getting out the bed.

"I like you real bad." He said biting his lip grabbing her hand pulling her closer. She looked down seeing he was stil rock hard. "I like fucking you."

"You do?" She asked smirking. He nodded his head. "Me too."

"That pussy get real wet, I almost drowned." He licked his lips. She blushed and smiled. "Come with me to the club tonight."

"As long as nobody jump me." She joked.

"Nah you'll be with me. You well protected." He said putting on some sweat pants.

"When Evani and Knox are going to land?" She asked.

"Should be later tonight. Then tomorrow we leave for New York." He smiled grabbing her hand. "I like you in my presence." He kisses her hand.

The sound of the doorbell ringing catches their attention. Royce quickly threw on his shirt before leaving the room. He jogged down the hallway heading to the front door.

He peaked out the window before opening the door to Dandre. He lets Dandre in only for him to brush past him. "Still got a pissy attitude?" He said. "I talk to Momma. I told her I'm bring you home."

"I'm not going." He said. "I'm a grown ass man. I make my own decisions. I don't need you to do shit for me."

Royce chuckled stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Ok." He said. "Whatever you say." He waved him off

"Everyday I wake up and I realize you really ain't shit and I hope Kingsley see that shit too. You ain't no real brother. You always had it out for me."

"Never." Royce frowned shaking his head.

Dandre sucked his teeth. "Stop lying to yourself and just admit you don't fuck with me. You never did." He said. "Ever since I came into the world you didn't. You shown me that over and over and over. I've seen you do shit for ya homeboys you'll never do for me."