Chapter 6

Kingsley Creed
Next day

The next day rolled in Kingsley was downstairs with Cherish and Nay

The next day rolled in Kingsley was downstairs with Cherish and Nay. "Not going to lie this French toast is really good." Kingsley compliments Cherish cooking.

"Don't hype her up then she gonna say she cook better than all of us." Nay joked

"Hope you choke on them eggs and thank you." Cherish thanked giving Kingsley a smile.

"Morning ladies." Knox enters the kitchen. "Where everyone at?"

"I'm their rooms." Cherish said. "You hungry."

"No I don't like the way you cook." He said making Nay laugh. "I was not trying to be funny at all I was just being honest. I'm just a picky eater."

Cherish rolled her eyes. "Hope you break your neck going down three flights of stairs."

"Damn three?" Kingsley chuckled.

Knox opened his mouth to speak but chuckled instead. "Anyways I came in here to let y'all know that Royce should be in Miami later tonight. Everyone is working tonight besides you and Asia." He turned towards Kingsley.

"Ok so is he coming by here?" Nay asked.

"Does he ever come here?" He said being sarcastic. "He wants to meet You and Asia tonight."

"So like he's the CEO?" Kingsley asked. They nodded their heads. "Good because we need to speak with him immediately."

"I put a word in for you." He told her. "Notice I said for you."

"Notice I said we. Asia not staying either." She said. "If I go back to Texas without her that all be suspicious."

"That's not what she said last night at the club." Amber butted in while walking in the kitchen. "We had a long conversation last night. She actually like it." She grabbed a piece of a bacon making Cherish pop her.

"Wash your hands." She said told her

"Well I don't care if she does we leaving." Kingsley said. Amber chuckled shrugging her shoulders.

"Well let everyone know by 7 everyone needs to be ready to leave. When y'all get to the club everyone meet downstairs." He said.

Kingsley got up from her seat and walked out the kitchen. She goes upstairs to Asia's room. She knocked on the door before entering.