Chapter 23

Kingsley Creed
Two days Later.

Kingsley stirred a pot of grits while Nay made waffles, and Cherish and Evani made mimosa's. "Is anyone allergic to cheese?" Kingsley asked.

"No." Nay said. "You can go ahead and put some in there."

"Not too much though, I don't want my stomach to go in different directions." Cherish said.

"Just don't put any in there, let everyone put their own amount on their plate." Evani said.

The back door slides open, Knox and Cordell walks in rubbing their hands. "Somebody need to get her out the kitchen." Knox pointed at Nay. "I don't eat everybody cooking and she can't cook."

"It's just breakfast. I don't think it'll be bad." Cordell said. "You just got a weak stomach."

"Weak knees." Evani chuckled

"Weak immune system." Cherish said.

"Everything is just weak." Nay said making the girls laugh.

"I'll tell you what's weak." Knox grabbed Evani's shoulder but she shrugged him off. "Them weak ass edge. That shit is thinning like a bitch."

"I want you to get away from me." She side eye him. "I'll throw a drink on. Say I won't."

He sucked his teeth. "I know you will." He said pushing her causing her almost fall out the high chair, lucky Cherish was standing beside her.

Evani punches him a few times then pushed him. "I'm sick of you like dead ass." She said. "And don't fucking touching me."

"Y'all stop before someone hurt them-" Nay sighed watching Knox pull Evani out her seat and attempted to put her in a chokehold.

Evani grabbed the back of his neck and squeezed it. Knox body tensed up. Kingsley and them couldn't help but laugh. "What did I tell you! Huh!" She held him down. "Didn't I tell you to stop playing? Now yo whole body locked up."

"Ight you got it damn." He said trying to get out her grip. "Ight imma use martial arts on yo ass."

She lets got of his neck and fixed her hair. "I don't even want to make the damn mimosas no more." She said leaving the kitchen.

"Why would you do that?" Kingsley tilted her head at him. "Go apologize."

"Apologize for what? She know I was just playing." He said.

"Yea but she was already not in the mood." Cherish said. "You just pissed her off even more."

"I'm not apologizing because I didn't do anything wrong." He shrugged.

"You a asshole man." Cordell chuckled sitting down in chair Evani was sitting. He grabbed a champagne glass Cherish took it out his hand.

"I'm not done." She said. "Go over there." She waved him off.

"Y'all lowkey mean as hell." He got up from the chair going back outside with Knox.

Meanwhile with Royce who was home talking on the phone with Taz about the situation with Dandre. Royce always went to Taz for advice. He kept it real and upfront and didn't sugarcoat a thing.