Chapter 11

Knox Cater
A day later

Knox stood in between Charity and Amber with his hand on his hips listening to them argue

Knox stood in between Charity and Amber with his hand on his hips listening to them argue. He looked at Amber who was talking way too fast.

"Girl bye, the fuck out my face horse looking ass bitch. You can take your sagging ass upstairs and leave me the fuck alone." Charity shrugged.

"Bitch you wish you had an ass looked like this, flat back ass-"

"No bitch, I'll rather my ass be flat then deformed and fake." She said making Knox burst out laugh.

He held his stomach shaking his head. "You are out of pocket." He said pointed at her. "Me personally I wouldn't have took that level of disrespect. Now you gotta eat her up. You got too." He told Amber making the rest of the girls laugh.

"You a fucking instigator." Naomi laughed.

He shrugged his shoulders. "But if y'all not gonna fight sit down." He told them.

"I'm not finna touch this hoe." Charity rolled her eyes.

"Yea because you already on that 4th strike bitch. She know she don't want these problems." Amber said before walking away.

"Alright show over." Knox waved them off. "Go cool off." He nudged Amber only for her to shrug him off. "Whatever ma'am." He flicked her off.

"Chile Anyways." Naomi said. "Anyone hungry? I'll cook something."

"No. Hell no we don't need you nowhere near the kitchen." Knox told her. "You and Cherish are not allowed too cook."

"Shut yo ass up." Cherish pushes him. "Always talking shit."

He laughed. "Y'all know I be playing." He said. "But for real Cherish. I don't like your cooking. It gave me food poisoning and I don't trust you."

"Lil weak ass. Immune system weak as fuck." Nay joked. "Ain't nobody ever got sick from her cooking but you."

He gave them the middle finger. "Fuck y'all." He said. "I'm going to my office don't bother me unless you dying." He walks away going down the downstairs hall.

As soon as he gets in his office and close the door someone was knocking at the door. He huffed rolling his eyes. "Someone dying already?" He asked.

"No." Kingsley spoke from the other side before opening the door.

"What do you need young man?" He asked because chuckling at himself.

"What up with you calling these girls young men?" She asked.

"I just be joking. It's funny to me so.." He shrugged.
She took a seat in the chair making him tilt his head. "For real what you need? You ain't never came and talked to me since you've been here."

"I think I want to get on stage now." She said. He nodded his head. "Not tonight or tomorrow, not now but soon. I'm still learning. Evani has been up all night with me teaching me."