Chapter 12

Kingsley Creed

Evani and Kingsley were in the pole room learning new tricks and dances while Knox sat and watched

"You want to start off slow and sexy. On some fast songs you can just do whatever. Twerk and dance a little. Just have fun."

"This is absolutely horrible." Knox shrugged. "Kingsley where's your rhythm?"

"You know what, you been criticizing me ever since we came here. Do you have a problem with me?" She asked.

"You're doing good, he's just being a fucking hater." Evani rolled her eyes. "I honestly think you're ready. You can dance."

"No for real I think you did ok." Knox nodded his head. "I personally think your nervous and that what's gonna fuck you up on stage."

"Yea, you gotta be confident." Evani told her. "But overall you're ready."

Everyone attention went to the door as Nay appeared at the door frame out of breathe. "Naomi trying to fight with Asia." She said.

"Aww shit." He got up. Kingsley and Evani followed the two upstairs, the more they got closer to the kitchen the louder Noami was.

"Bruh I tried to walk away from this whole conversation. This bitch wanna pick a fight. I spoke on Amber saying she probably somewhere with Royce. It ain't a fucking secret they fuck around. This hoe want to get defensive about h-"

"Who are you calling a hoe? Yea I'm gonna stand up for her. All y'all talk about her when she ain't here but when she around none of y'all have shit to say?"

All the girls made a face before disagreeing with her. "Not me girl." Evani shook her head. "Everyone know I say what the fuck I want to anyone. Ion give a fuck about no big sister role."

"Exactly, I don't know what you on but Kingsley I think you need to talk to this hoe." Naomi said.

"I think not. Her so called friend better come and talk to her we ain't cool no more." She said making Cherish laugh. Cherish sat on the island enjoying the conflict that was going on.

"Just go cool off. Y'all arguing about petty shit." Knox told Naomi.

"The fuck Kingsley gonna do? Try to talk me into leaving?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ight chill out. The whole house is against you right now." Knox turned facing her. "Gone on."

"Gone on now." Naomi repeating making the girls laugh. "Got me mad as fuck. I'll be wrong as fuck if I were to push Knox out the way and beat your ass."