Chapter 24

Kingsley Creed

Knox stared back at the girls who were staring at him waiting for him to pick a plus one for his trip. Royce crossed his arms deeply sighing at how long Knox was taking to make a decision.

"I'm trying to see." Knox rubbed his chin hairs. "Who really fuck with me and who don't."

"Bruh hurry up." Cordell nudged him.

"No for real, I'm trying to go eat." Noami shifted her weight on her left leg crossing her arms.

"Alright I'm going to go down the line." He rubbed his hand. Amber rolled her eyes and walked away. "I don't care. I wasn't going to pick you anyways."

"Knox hurry up, dead ass." Royce told him.

"Alright Evani." He said. Evani tried her best to not smile but all Kingsley did was look at her and she bursts out laughing.

"You know you want to smile." Cordell said chuckling.

"I feel like you playing." She said. "I threw a sandwich at your face the other day and you want me to go on a trip with you?"

"I mean if you don't want to go it's c-"

"No I'll go." She said making Kingsley laugh. "I'll definitely go, I just didn't think you'll pick me but I'll go pack my bags." She cheesed before rushing upstairs.

"Well that's all." Knox said rubbing his hands together.

As the girls scattered off King walked over to Royce. "I knew he would pick Evani." He said.

"Me too. You think they would be ok traveling with each other? They way Evani be knocking the Mario coins out his head I think someone need to go with them." She said.

"I think they'll be ok." He said. "But I got what you asked for." He said. "I got your phone from Knox."

She deeply sighed. "I don't think this is fair." She said. "Everyone else should be able to get their phones. Not just me because we've been intimate."

"I don't know about all that right now." He said. "It's either you take it or not."

"Well I won't take it." He said.

"Cool." He shrugged. She stared at him for a second then squinted her eyes. "What?"

"You got a attitude or something?" She said.

"Just a little irritated today." He said.

She nodded her head before walking away. She headed upstairs to Evani's room seeing her going through her closet and drawer for clothes.

"I've never been to Hawaii. Im so excited and cautious. What if Knox take me over there and try to leave me." She said.

"I doubt that." Kingsley sat on her bed. "This is cute." She pointed at a two piece outfit.

"I have so many outfits I haven't worn yet. This trip was just in time so I can wear everything." She said. She cheesed with excitement before jumping up and down. "Sorry I got a rush of excitement." She said as the both chuckled.