A good start

Victorias POV

I wake up once again in Toms arms and it's just always the best feeling. It never gets old and it makes me so happy that things worked out the way they have.

"Morning baby" he says kissing my head "Morning." I say wiping my tired eyes and turning to face him. "Last night was amazing." I say "I'm glad, you deserved it" he says kissing my lips. "You're the best" I say "No you are." He says and I smile.

I get up to go get changed for the day and choose:

I head out to make breakfast and coffee. I'm sitting eating with Tom and his phone dings as a text came through. "Islanders we are nearing the end of this journey, today you will compete in an obstacle course. Whichever 4 couples have the best times will be in the final! Good luck islanders!" He reads out and everyone screams.

We all head to the obstacle course. I have no worry we will be able to complete this with flying colours. Deb and Callum go and they seem to go fast. Then Casey and Georgia go and they also seem fast. More couples go and then me and Tom are up and we're the last couple.

We do each task as fast as possible and we fly through. All the islanders are staring at us with shocked faces when we finish. Then I get a text. "Victoria and Tom you have won the challenge and have placed first place. Deb and Callum are in second place, Georgia and Casey are in third and Lana and Ron are in fourth. The remaining islanders are dumped from the island." I read and everyone is shocked.

We say goodbye to everyone and as soon as they leave I get another text. "Tom and Victoria since you have won you are going on a date!" I read and we both get giddy. I go get ready for the date.

I choose:

I throw on my shoes and curl my hair

I throw on my shoes and curl my hair. "You look amazing." Lana says tying my dress "Thank you" I say smiling. "You ready?" She asks " As ready as I'll ever be" I say giving her a hug.

I walk down the stairs to find Tom and the other boys cheering and Toms big smiley face. "You look insane." He says holding me tight in a hug. "So do you." I say smiling up at him.

We leave to head out for the date and walk down to this beach with rose petals and a beach picnic set up. It was the cutest thing ever. "Want some champagne?" He asks "of course." I say and he pops the bottle.

"Cheers to us." I say "Cheers to us" he repeats. "This has all been so crazy."
I say "yeah definitely did not think this would be my summer even though I hoped it would be." He says "I knew this would happen at some point" I say "really?" He asks "yeah, I just knew we had something too special
To not give it one more shot." I say "thank you for trusting me again." He says "Of course, we all make mistakes and I know deep down it was to escape the fears you had it wasent to personally hurt me." I say and we kiss

After talking we put it swimsuits on and went for a swim in the ocean. I had my legs wrapped around his waist. "This is the best view ever." I say "A memory we'll never forget." He says kissing my lips.

After the swim we got ready to head back to the villa. When we entered the villa Lana immediately grabbed me. "How was it?" She asks "Amazing, I'm happy." I say "good I've just wanted you to be happy for so long." And the tears then hit me "aw Lana, I wouldn't have made it through without you." I say "Same here" she says and we hug.

Later on the night comes upon us and I change into:

We head out for the night and Tom leads the toast. We all are hanging out and talking when Ron got a text. "Islanders, tomorrow the public will decide who they think deserves the love island games trophy. Enjoy your last night in the villa!" He says and we all cheer.

I was sitting on a daybed with the girls when all the boys ran over and started grabbing us to throw us into the pool. "Tom I will murder you." I say "too late" he says jumping in.

We laugh and kiss and this is just the best way to end the most amazing couple of weeks.

I hop into bed later and cuddle into Tom, I'm so beyond happy. Thank you love island for everything you've done for me.