In front of you

Victorias POV

I wake up in Eyals arms. It feels right but also so wrong at the same time for some reason. Maybe he feels it way more then I do and therefore I just know I won't get to where I need to be. Maybe my mind is too confused with Tom that it can't choose anyone. Or maybe Eyal is just not the one.

I get up with the girls to go get changed and change into:

"How are things with Eyal?" Kyra asks as I'm putting sunscreen on "I don't know, they just feel off

"How are things with Eyal?" Kyra asks as I'm putting sunscreen on "I don't know, they just feel off. I don't think we mesh properly." I say "Is it cause of Tom." She asks "Maybe but I just look at Eyal and feel nothing. When I look at Callun for example I feel more." I say "Then be honest but also follow your heart. Would you ever reconsider Tom?" She asks "Maybe, I don't know. He hasent given me anything to see he cares and has changed. I need him to care." I say standing up "If he doesent show you what you need in the next couple of days then you know that chapter is closed completely." She says " Exactly" I say and we head outside.

I sit by the pool with the girls when Callum walks over and sits beside me. "So you were a bit of a play boy on your season weren't you?" I ask him "I mean yeah, I have changed that a bit though. I want to settle down more now, I still want to have fun but I want someone consistent to come home to each night." He says and that makes me smile "I kinda want the same, with dancing my life is chaotic but I want some stability and I want that in a person that I come home to each night and we just feel the same for eachother." I say "Exactly. Stabili...I cannot say that word for my life" he says and I laugh "stability." I say slowly and he tries multiple times. "I'd love to chat more." I say "I'd love that too." He says hoping into the pool and I see Tom walk right by when said that.

I get that he'll be annoyed and I'm going to be annoyed with him getting to know other girls but I'm trying my best to move on. It's hard but it's the best I can do right now and at least I'm trying.

Even though I've been talking to people all day I haven't forgotten about the fact one couple will go home tonight. It's really sad that that is apart of this season, the games are fun but losing people sucks. We become one big family.

After awhile by the pool we head inside to get ready for the night. I change into:

"You are insane" Callum says as I brush my teeth "Thank you" I say leaning into him for a hug "it truly is his loss" he says holding my shoulders and staring me in the eyes "Thank you that means a lot" I say "you deserve it" he says and once again...

"You are insane" Callum says as I brush my teeth "Thank you" I say leaning into him for a hug "it truly is his loss" he says holding my shoulders and staring me in the eyes "Thank you that means a lot" I say "you deserve it" he says and once again Tom walks by. "Let's head outside." I say grabbing his hand to walk outside. We sit with Toby and Cely for a bit and we all talk and then Tom comes to ask me for a chat.

We walk over to the fire pit. "How are you?" I ask "I'm ok" he says "What's up" I ask "I just am having a hard time seeing you chat to all the boys" he says "Tom I don't owe you anything, you owe me so much more at this point. For the sake of it you should be jealous and upset. You made out with another girl and had sex with her while we weee dating and I found out through someone else." I say "I know I was a jerk and stupid and you owe me nothing" he says "What do you want me to do then if seeing me talk to other boys is hard?" I ask "Is there any room for us to ever exist again?" And that exact question makes my heart jump and beat so fast. "I don't know. We need more conversation and time and I honestly really like Callum. I owe it to him and myself to see where it goes." I say "Ok" he says and walks away upset.
For once I feel bad but not too bad. I finally am getting handle on all this.

Eventually Maya walks back in and tells us who the public votes for to go him. "Unfortunately ten islanders leaving tonight are Johnny and Jess." She says and a relief is automatically lifted off Cely. They all say their goodbyes and we wave them off. I felt bad but also it's a part of the game and it's in the name.

We called it an early night and got into bed early. Eyal got in bed and completely ignored me which immediately confirmed we have nothing that's true and real. Tomorrow I will be ending this and making it known to him. I want to really give Callum a fair shot, I deserve it and he deserves it. I catch his eye across the room and smile and he winks at me.

Maybe the storm has passed but it's still hard to do this in front of a man I once loved...