Bombshell

Victoria's POV

I walk out when Maya introduces me and everyone's mouths drop open. I guess I really can shake a room. I walk up to the fire pit to stand with maya.
I'm wearing:

"Well welcome back Vic

"Well welcome back Vic." Maya says "Thank you, I missed this." I say smiling "Well now that you are here you will be able to rock things up. You will have 24 hours to get to know everyone and then you have to choose who you want to couple up with and complete the games with. Your choice will leave one girl vulnerable and single." She says and u nod.

"Well welcome back and enjoy your time and everyone else, be ready cause this party is just getting started." She says and then walks away. Everyone stands up to come over and see my best friend...Lana. "Ah thank god your here" I say as she hugs me "we're gonna get our revenge in here" she says and I smile. I meet the other girls and then also the guys. "Hi I'm Toby." He says and I give him a hug. I meet the rest of them but Callum, Jack and Toby really stick out.

The girls and I all go sit up on the terrace. "Well welcome back girl" Justine says "Thank you, it's crazy to be back but also so amazing at the same time." I say "We're you expecting to see anyone specific?" Cely asks "I was thinking Tom my ex was gonna be here but he's not so thank god for that." I say and we all laugh. "I want to explore without seeing my past." I say and they all completely understand that. "You deserve a fresh start." Lana says and I hold her hand.

Me and Lana stuck with eachother through it all. I saw Ron break her heart and she saw Tom break mine. That girl is my whole world and I will protect her at all costs. She is my muse.

I go to unpack my things and place my stuff in my drawers and Callum comes in. "I think you've got the least stuff out of all the girls." He says "Really!? This is still a lot." I say "You should see the glam room it's a tornado." He says and I laugh. " So your from Australia?" I ask "Yeah and your UK?" He asks "Yeah, I am actually friends with phoebe from your season." I say "oh really, so you've been to Australia?" He asks "yeah a few times, it is amazing but the UK has my heart." I say and I smile. "Did you enjoy your season before this?" He asks "It was an experience I'll never forget but it just didint workout outside of the villa." I say zipping my suitcase "why not?" He asks "it's simple, he cheated." I say standing up "Well that bloke messes up." He says "Yeah I like to think so." I say and we walk out.

I walk into the glam room with the girls to get ready for bed since I walked out at night. I take my makeup off and put my comfy clothes on. I go outside to make tea and see Toby. "Well well, isint the ultimate islander." He says "Why do you say that?" I ask "Everyone loved you in your season, you were just amazing." He says "Aw thanks that's so sweet. I guess I was a fan favourite." I say laughing "Is it weird to be back?" He asks "A little bit, I didn't think I'd be back single, maybe to host something with Tom but not like this." I say "Yeah it's definitely a bit of a shock walking in again and all the memories flood back of when you were with that person. It's happened to me too when I walked in, I just saw me and Chloe experiencing it all together for the first time." He says "Speaking of Chloe, she may be coming in here." I say "WHAT!?" He says "Before I came in I saw her and she said "maybe I need a second chance." So I have no idea if she would actually come back but who knows." I say "What if Tom came in?" He asks "I'd be emotionally wrecked for years to come." I say and we smile. "Toby just cause we know each-other outside of here we can still get to know each-other better right?" I ask "of course." He says "Great." I say and we head inside. I go to my bed where I'll be sleeping alone and Lana jumps in quickly.

"I'm glad you're here" she says "I'm glad you're here." I say "Lana if he comes in here I don't know what I'll do." I say "I'll have your back and you'll never feel alone." She says "thank you." I say "always" she says.

She goes back to her bed and the lights turn off and we all go to bed. It was a short day but a good one and it's just the start of it all.

Here goes nothing...