Official

Victorias POV

I wake up in Toms arms and to
Him kissing my neck. "Morning" I say "Morning baby" he says back. "How was the hoodie?" He whispers and I laugh "Amazing but now I feel like I need new one cause this one has got bad juju" I say and he laughs. "You can pick a new one tonight to sleep in." He says "Omg it's like Christmas" I say and roll over to kiss him.

After waking up I headed to get changed and chose:

Im walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and Tom is waving me over to hurry up

Im walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and Tom is waving me over to hurry up. I walk in and Lana is sitting on the bathtub edge crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I say immediately dropping my stuff and kneeling in front of her. "I'm scared." She says "Why? Did something happen?" I ask "I think I'm pregnant" she says and I can just feel Tom tense up behind me "You have only been with Ron for 2 ish weeks you can't get pregnant that fast." I say "We hooked up 2 weeks before I came in here. I didn't tell you cause I wanted it to myself but after we decided we would just see where it took us and not put pressure on it. I was not expecting him to come here though so I was prepared to form something with someone else." She says "You don't need to justify not telling me it's ok. Tom can you pass me that bag there?" I ask him and he passes me the bag "here's a pregnancy test, I always keep a couple
In my emergency bag for worst case scenarios." I say "thank you, I love you." She says crying more "I love you too Lana." I say

Me and Tom go outside and give her space. "What if she is?" He asks me "I don't fucking know, I would freak out if I just got pregnant, her and Ron just got together and so she's scared." I say "if she comes out here and says it's positive what will you say?" He asks "I'll support her and be there for her no matter what." I say "yeah she started hugging me and sobbing and said I need Vic right now" he says "ugh I feel so bad for her" I say and then she comes out and tells us we can come in.

She has me flip the test and it's negative. "It's negative" I say and wave of relief washes over her and she hugs me. "Thank god" she says "whatever it said you would have had me by your side at every step no matter what." I say and she hugs me tighter.

After that minor scare we all went outside and we're just chilling and doing our own thing. I was in the pool and Tom was too, we were just swimming around for a bit until Zara asked to talk to him.

He got out and went to talk to her. I have no worries at all because I finally fully trust him. I know he has nothing for Zara, when he cheated with her he said there was no attraction he just chose someone.

I am trying to not think about the past though because he deserves to be freed of that outlook. We all make mistakes and that was his.

"You good?" Georgia asks "me oh yeah I'm cool as a peach" I say and she just laughs "don't worry" she says "I'm not worried about him, she just makes me mad and annoyed, like why is she doing all this?" I say "I'm just as confused." Georgia says

Later we got ready for the night and I changed into:

I was braiding my hair in the bathroom when Tom walked in

I was braiding my hair in the bathroom when Tom walked in. "How was the chat" I say and he laughs "I turned her down she hated it but so be it" he says staring at me "ok" I say "don't be like that" he says "like what?" I ask "You don't need to worry, I promise" he says giving me a kiss "I trust you" I say.

After that I was with some of the girls talking outside. Casey came over and handed me a piece of paper. "What the hell is this?" I say standing up "no clue" he says smirking.

I read it out loud "you have changed my life for the better, go to the place we had our first serious convo." I say

"Fire pit." I say out loud and head over there and see Lana. "Thank god for Lana for keeping us in check, go to where you two always gossip about me."

"Glam room" I say and run inside finding my a paper on my makeup bag.

"Go to the place where we gave us a second go" I read and run upstairs. I push open the door and Tom is standing there with flowers. "This is the cutest thing ever." I say hugging him "I wanted to send you on a little hunt to places that have made parts of our journey in here from the very first time we ever were here. I made a big mistake letting you go the first time and now I never want to let you go ever again. You are the best thing ever to happen to me Vic. So for the second and last time will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and tears are streaming down my face as I smile. "Forever and always." I say leaning in for the kiss and everyone cheers.

"Thank you for this." I whisper into his ear "You deserve it babe" he says kissing my head.

After that I went with the girls to get ready for bed. I went into the room
To pick a hoodie of Tom's. "Can I have this one?" I ask "sure." He says putting it on me, it was a grey champion hoodie.

I get in bed and we get all comfy. "I love you boyfriend" I say "I love you more girlfriend." He says

This is the best night ever...