You took me back

Victorias POV

I wake up in Callums arms and him kissing my neck. It already feels different than Eyal. Callum cares more, he just feels more for me.

We cuddle a bit and then Lana drags me out of bed to get ready. I'm sitting at the glam table when I get a text. We run I to the bedroom to find the boys and I read "Victoria and Callum it's time for you to explore outside of the games and see if you could stay afloat." I say and we both smile because we're going on a date.

This will be my first date since Tom. Tom knows that cause when I look at him he just stared back at me with those eyes and we both know this date with Callum won't be like ours we're. As we're staring at eachother I see Tom mouth "I miss you, I'm sorry" and I look away. I can't deal with that anymore and especially right now when I want to be happy and excited.

I go get changed and choose:

I walk down the stairs and Callum hugs me

I walk down the stairs and Callum hugs me. "You look amazing." He says "Touché" I say back and he smirks. W

We arrive at this amazing beach and there's a boat to take us for a boat cruise and lunch. We go to the front of it where we can lay down and look at the sky and everything around us. It's amazing.

"What's going on in your head." Callum says turning to face me "Not much just how amazing this all is and being here." I say turning to him " You're thinking of him" Callum says and all I can say is "I am but I can" and he smiles "Yeah you can and it's ok to be thinking through things but be in the moment." He says "You're right, I'm here on a boat with this guy who I do really like and who makes me happy and I'm thinking of my ex. That's unfair of me." I say leaning in to kiss him "Good apology" he says playing with my hair "I know" I say and we continue laying together and fooling around.

"What was the best part of your season?" He asks me "I mean winning was a bonus but really that feeling of being loved after doubting if I'd ever find it after so long was the most amazing part of it all." I say looking at sky remembering it all "Yeah I didn't get that soul connection, I was playing around." He says "do you still ply around." I ask "I'm trying not too, I need something real now and I want that deep down." He says "I can't do the player era anymore." I say "But you still miss Tom." He says "Yeah but because if the fact that the only thing that ever went wrong was him cheating and since then he has felt so bad and has done so much to change but thinks I don't notice." I say "How do you know he's changed?" He asks "He wrote me a text that he finally went to therapy and saw someone about his fears and thought he deleted it but the dumbass forgets that it doesent delete to the person you sent it to once you've sent it." I say laughing at the sky. "yeah, but I promise I'm trying to not be the player." He says "I'll take you up on that" I say.

Eventually our date finishes and we head back home. I see Lana and we go over to talk. "Was it good?" She asks "It was really fun." I say "But..." she says knowing there's a but, "But I thought about if He was Tom the whole time." I say "You really are soulmates aren't you." She says "Maybe we are." I say smiling. "You need to talk to him and you both need to have an honest conversation, tears and all." She says "Everytime I think of him I cry right now." I say and the tears fall in "Because you still love him." She says "Yeah because I still fucking love him" I say

After that talk I go inside to get changed and choose:

I told Lana I wanted to talk to Callum tonight and sleep on it and then Talk to Tom tmrw night

I told Lana I wanted to talk to Callum tonight and sleep on it and then Talk to Tom tmrw night. I think Callum needs me to be honest and then I want to make sure I want Tom cause once I go back to him I know I won't ever turn around.

"Callum can we talk." I say and we go to the terrace.

"What's up?" He asks "After our date I was thinking and um..." I hesitate "You want to be with him." He says "I'm sorry." I say "it's ok." He says "It's not. You can be upset, I was making you think I wanted you but in my heart Tom just has a place that will never be destroyed." I say "I knew it would be him." He says "Callum I'm sorry." I say crying "Don't cry, are you happy?" He says holding my head "I'm not happy yet cause I haven't fully figured it out but the thought of him makes me happy." I say "Do you still love him?" He asks "Yeah." I say wiping my tears "Then that's your Awnser." He says and he gets up to hug me.

Eventually the night came and we got ready for bed and I saw Tom get I. He's and we stared at eachother until we fell asleep. I guess we just were meant to be with eachother, but we won't really know that till we talk tomorrow.

I guess sometimes your love for someone never burns out no matter the amount of fires you've been through...