I love you

Victorias POV

I Woke up yet again beside Callum, Tom came over and got in to lay beside me for a couple minutes while everyone woke up. "What's going on in that mind of yours?" He says "A whole fucking lot." I say putting my head on his chest. "I just fucking hate how everyone has something to say and they just can't shut up for once." I say "I know, it's sucks. When we broke up remeber all the tabloids and articles about us." He says "Don't remind me, that was so awful." I say "That's one way to describe it" he says.

"Vic, come get ready." Lana says and I groan not wanting to leave bed "You always steal her from me" Tom says "Cause she's mine, all mine" Lana says jokingly and I climb over Tom to go get ready. "Hey look at me" he says grabbing my hand "Don't let them get to you, what did I use to say?" He says "let the haters fucking hate" I say and he smiles kissing my hand.

I go to get changed and change into:

I throw jean shorts on and grab my sunglasses and head out

I throw jean shorts on and grab my sunglasses and head out. "Don't go out there right now." Lana says grabbing my arm "Why?" I ask "Cause I just don't think you wanna hear it." She says looking at me with those eyes and know they're still all talking shit.

I move closer but stay hidden and I can hear Cely, Justine, Georgia and a couple of the boys all talking about me and Tom and Lana and Ron and how we are just following bad habits going back to them. Are they toddlers? This is none of their business.

I see Ron and Tom and Callum Ive on a daybed and they seem fine but their too far to know what's going on. "Lana I can't stand here and let this happen." I say walking out towards the daybed of shit talkers.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you a quick question?" I say "yeah what's up?" Georgia asks "What would you do if you knew people were talking about your relationship negatively behind your back?" And they all just stare at me and stay silent. Cely turns her head and lets out a little laugh. "Oh ok yeah that's what I thought. So this is what I'll say, you may not agree with my choice or Lana's but that's not your choice to make is it? You aren't me and you aren't Lana so you have no say in any of this. So my advice is you shut the fuck up about other peoples relationships and focus on your own because to my knowledge you guys aren't even in serious relationships at all and are just filling around. But like I said, that's none of my buisness and I don't care what the hell you do so you shouldn't care about what I do." I say and all they can mutter to say is "Sorry" and I just walk away with Lana to Ron, Tom and Callum.

"That was bad ass" Callum says as I sit in Toms legs "Thanks, it's just so annoying" I say "I'm proud of you" Tom says kissing my head "Thanks, I couldnt stand there and say nothing." I say "I could tell your blood was boiling." Ron says "Yeah it sure was." I say and we all laugh.

Eventually the night came and I chose to wear:

I put braids in my hair and was putting my necklace on when I felt Tom wrap his hand around my waist

I put braids in my hair and was putting my necklace on when I felt Tom wrap his hand around my waist. "You look unreal" he says "Thank you ba-" I go to say but stop myself cause I don't know if we're on that level yet. "We're you gonna call me baby?" He asks "Maybe." I say turning around wrapping my hands around his neck. "You can call me that." He says "ok, baby." I say and we both smile. "Wanna go to the terrace and talk?" He asks "Sure." I say grabbing his hand and we walk up.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask "I wrote you a letter and I want to read it to you." He says "Aw your cute" I say getting comfy "um ok, Vic, I'll bluntly say I fucked up big time. I was so in my head because In the past running away when things get good has always been what I do, but I realized when I did that with you I lost one of the best things ever to have in the first place. Every day since we broke up was absolute hell, I never stopped thinking of you, I would spray the tiny travel perfume you left at my place to remeber you and I cried uncontrollably many times. I never cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I made us break up and I'm sorry I made you feel like we weren't worth fighting for. You're worth so much and I want you for the rest of my life. Falling in love with you was the best feeling in the world and needing to not love you was the worst. I'm not sure that feeling ever really went away cause Victoria Monroe I still love you and I never want to mess that up again." He says and I'm a complete mess. "Tom thank you." I say "I don't think I ever stopped loving you either, I love you so much." I say and he grabs me and kisses me so hard. "I'm so sorry." He says "It's in the past and I know now that I love you and you love me" I say "good" he says kissing me more.

We kept kissing for a bit and eventually the night came upon us. I went to my bed and Tom went to his. I went to bed knowing I was happy for once, truly happy.

I love Tom Clare and he loves me.
It's the best feeling in the world.