A dream

Victorias POV

I wake up I bed with Callum. After last night I feel like I'm on another planet. I'm happy, I haven't been in awhile. Tom just does that to me. He makes me happy.

Once everyone is awake I got up and crawled into Toms bed. "I've missed this." He says "Me too, I missed so much." I say "I miss Hudson." He says which is my dog that he had bought me. "He misses you too, whenever I say your name his ears go up." I say looking at him "When were you saying my name?" He says smirking "When I was angry, sad and then missed you." I say and we laugh.

After that I head to the Glam room to get ready. "What happened up on the terrace last night?" Cely asks me "Me and Tom talked and I think we're gonna give it another shot" I say and they all cheer. "Does it feel right?" Justine asks "Yeah, it just feels normal again. I think we are always meant to give this another shot." I say picking a swimsuit.

I choose:

I grab my sunglasses and head outside

I grab my sunglasses and head outside. When I walk outside Tom has made me a coffee. "Here you go." He says "Aw thank you." I say "You look cute." He says wrapping his hands around my waist "Thank you, I missed your compliments." I say "I missed giving them to you." He says

I sit down with Lana on a daybed. "Are you happy?" She asks "Yeah really happy." I say "Good." She says "How are you with Ron being here?" I ask "It's hard but now that he's here I get your point. You just have this connection that pulls you in and no one else compares to them. That's how I feel with Ron." She says "That's exactly how I felt with Tom. People will disagree and give their opinions but there's just this gut feeling within that you know they're your person."I say "Exactly. Ron is just something special for me" she says "Tom is something special too." I say and we both smile.

After that chat we got called to play a game. The game was where each couple had to sit at a moving table with a meal and move it back and forth while moving the food back and forth between each others mouths and whoever consumed all the food fastest won. Me and Callum were automatically at a lost because I just don't handle spitting food into peoples mouths very well. I mean that's just repulsive. Callum also was a baby and at the end we just gave up and put ourselves out of misery. Tom and Georgia won and I was surprised but happy cause he would keep me in the game. They had to nominate two couples for public vote and they chose Imani and Ray and Justine and Jack. Tomorrow we would lose one of them.

After that challenge I took the longest shower to remove all the food Callum spat all over me. After I showered I got changed into:

I walked out with Lana and Ron asked me to chat which surprised me

I walked out with Lana and Ron asked me to chat which surprised me. "How have you been?" He asks "Good, what's up?" I ask "I just wanted to ask you if you know where Lana's heads at." He asks "Ron I'm not gonna tell you that, that's for her to tell you when she's ready." I say "But like is she feeling me again or not?" He asks "Ron you need to talk to her for that not me." I say "I just feel so much for her and I'm inpatient" he says "I get it but you can't rush this because you don't wanna make anymore mistakes." I say "Yeah ok." He says and gives me a hug.

After that I get up and Tom comes over to me and we head over to the fire pit to talk. "This is crazy." He says "What?" I ask "That we're back together trying this again." He says "Yeah I mean it feels right." I say "Yeah thank you for giving me another shot." He says "Just seriously don't fuck it up cause I think I won't have this much compassion another time around." I say "I really care about you.
I missed you so much, it seriously hurt to not be with you." He says "Tom it was the worst time of my life trying to convince myself I was better off without you when really I wasent" I say and he grabs me to kiss me. "Your shaking here's my jacket." He says "Thanks. Omg Now I want that grey hoodie I loved back." I say and he smiles "you can have anything you want." He says kissing my head

I go get ready for bed after and put my pajamas on and his hoodie. I run into the bathroom and spray his cologne all over me. "This is the cutest fucking shit ever." Callum says "She's crazy" Tom says smiling "Guys you gotta just do what you gotta do to sleep well" I say and I give Tom a kiss on his cheek.

I get into bed and turn away from Callum, I really want to be with Tom right now but when I'm with him it'll be even more special. I really am lucky.

I love him so much and he doesent know yet...