Change

VICTORIAS POV

I wake up when the lights go on and all the islanders wake up as well. Lana comes over and we cuddle while everyone else chats. "How was your first night back Victoria?" Justine asks "Made me realize how important war plugs are." I say and they laugh.

All the girls get out of bed and go to the glam room to get changed. "Lana and Vic have you guys always been this close?" Georgia asks "we just clicked on our season and since then have never left each others sides." Lana says

I change into:

I grab some sunglasses and head out to make a coffee

I grab some sunglasses and head out to make a coffee. I'm making my coffee when Callum comes out. "You look insane in that bikini." He says sitting in front of me "Aw thank you, I like to think orange is one of my colours." I say "It definitely is" he says "So are you a gym guy?" I ask "Yeah, I'll probably go workout soon, are you a gym girl?" He asks "Yeah, with dancing you've got to stay fit. I also enjoy working out because it gives me routine." I say taking a sip of my coffee "When did you start BBC strictly?" He asks "About two years before I came in love island for the first time so it's been four years almost now." I say "That's amazing. I've watched it and you are incredible." He says "Aw thanks, maybe one day I'll give you a ballroom lesson." I say and we laugh

Callum goes to workout eventually and I sit by the pool with Lana and Toby. "So Toby who are you gonna make your move on?" Lana asks "you just want all the tea." He says "Well yeah." She says "We'll I'm talking to Cely now but I'd love to chat more with others. Speaking of which, Vic wanna go chat?" He says "Sure and that was smooth." I say standing up and we walk over to a daybed.

"So where's your head at?" He asks "I have no idea since I just walked in. I mean you and I both know we talked a bit after Tom and I ended. We definitely have some connection and history." I say "Yeah for sure, you've always been on my mind and someone I've wanted to explore more of." He says "I kinda feel the same. I just don't want you to think k that since we have history that I'm completely closed off. I just walked in here last night, I still have to explore around." I say "I completely understand and respect that, I think we can be fair and honest with eachother and just give this a bit of effort and time and see where it goes." He says "Yeah I agree." I say and he pulls me in for a hug.

We get up and I go to find the girls and there on the terrace. "Who'd you chat to?" Imani asks "Toby" i say sitting down "how did it go?" Justine asks "it was good, after i broke up with Tom we had talked a bit so were just gonna chat and see where it goes." i say and cely gives me a look.

It eventually becomes time to get ready for the night. I change into:

I touch my makeup up and then walk out with Georgia to find all the guys outside

I touch my makeup up and then walk out with Georgia to find all the guys outside. " Look at you two insanely stunning woman." Toby says "Your too sweet" Georgia says. As I'm standing and chatting Eyal comes over and asks for a chat. We go over to a daybed. "How are you?" I ask "I'm doing good, I'll be honest you've caught my eye." He says "Really?" I ask "Yeah you are stunning and the fact that you're so honest is so attractive to me." He says "Honesty is the best policy." I say "Exactly." He says "So if you're into me who would we be hurting?" I ask "Well I've been talking to Cely but she's also been talking to Toby."'he says "Ok, I mean I have to do what's best for me and unfortunately it'll hurt someone" I say "yeah, sometimes you just have to be selfish" he says "Exactly." I say and we chat a bit more until we are Maya walk in and I know what's coming.

She asks us all to gather around the fire pit. "Victoria can you join me up here?" She asks and I stand up and walk over. "How's it been being back?" She asks "Its been a whirlwind and amazing all at the same time." I say "Well since you're single you have to choose a boy to couple up with. This will leave one girl single and vulnerable. Who do you wanna couple up with?" She says

"I want to couple up with this boy because I appreciate how straight on he is and his personality. The looks are an added bonus. I want to see where this could go and I do think there is potential for something amazing so the boy I want to couple up with is ...Eyal." I say

I know it's a shock but he just made me feel something when we talked. He's flirty and fun and honest.

"Eyal please come join Victoria up here." Maya says and he walks over and hugs me. "Unfortunately Cely this leaves you vulnerable, so we thought why not bring someone in for you." Maya says and everyone goes insane "Islanders welcome Tom." She says and my heart explodes.

I see him turn the corner with his big blue eyes and that smirk look on his face. It immediately takes me back to when I loved him so much. "Welcome back Tom!" She says "Thank you, it's lovely to be back." He says "Since Cely is single you will be in a couple with her." Maya says "I will see you all soon." Maya says and she walks away.

Tom starts introducing himself to everyone. He buys everyone and then comes to me. "Hey how are you?" He asks "I'm ok" I say and he hugs me.

He goes to chat to the boys and some girls and I just stay with Lana all night. I get ready for bed and sneak away before Tom can talk to me. I'm not ready to face that yet, maybe tmrw.

This is already insane, what else is in store...