Chapter 22 My Everything

Still the same day Fatima mom walked in with an attitude and was angry her family felt that way about her

Fatima:mom what are you doing here .

Mrs.Wilson:now why would I miss my youngest daughter engagement.

Fatima:well last time I checked you didn't want me with Zac so why come here and be fake.

Zac parents are watching for a distance his mom ready to launch.

Mrs.Taylor: Fatima are you ok honey who is this.

Fatima: this is my mom and yes I'm ok thanks for asking she was just leaving.

London: Yea mom I think you and Alexis need to leave.

Veronica:no me and my daughter will not leave says Mrs Wilson.

Alexis: why do I have to leave for I didn't do shit I'm just agreeing with mommy.she is right Fatima you shouldn't be having his baby or marrying him did you know he went to jail.

Zac: listen here you Two this is my baby day rather you like it or not we're going to be together Alexis I thought you were understand but naww I see you just a bitch..

Veronica : see and he's a disrespectful person.

Stacy: Zac son apologize now Zachary I didn't raise you like that and Veronica I haven't seen you in years now you here trying to mess up my son day I will whoop your ass like I did in college.

Kendrick: Honey come on now what is it going to solve, but son she is right apologize son I know you angry but think about Tima and your baby son take her home I got it here.

Zac:ok ma and pops Alexis I'm somewhat sorry for how I said it but I'm not sorry for saying it,Mr Charles (Fatima's dad) I'm sorry for disrespecting your family but I'm out baby come on.

Alexis:that is not a fucking apology you know what fuck you and your soon to be wife and that ugly ass baby.

Fatima:bitch what you not finna do is talk about my fucking child and my husband like you must be fucking dumb I hate your ass .

She walks to Alexis and starts punching and slapping her.Alexis get her off me daddyyyy daddyyy

Charles: Fatima and Alexis get y'all asses up now Fatima your pregnant booga no more fighting Zac take my princess home I'll see y'all later like Kendrick said we got it here.

Zac: yes sir baby come on.

Fatima:ok daddy I'm sorry 😢 but that big headed ass bitch is no longer my sister only London is I only have one sister now.

Veronica:Fatima is that even necessary now your doing a bit much don't you think😡

Stacy: for her sake I won't beat your ass but leave my daughter alone your still the same bitter bitch from college I see.

Fatima: thanks momma Stacy babe come on my feet hurt and I'm tired.

London: well see you later baby sis I love you and see you later bro take care of my baby sister no fucking tonight😂😂😂. 

Quam: you know that's what they gonna do he finna have her ass spreaded and speaking in tongues tonight ion even wanna see y'all tomorrow for game night.