Chapter 20

Its been 6 months fatima is now 8 months her and zac decided to wait for the baby to be born to find out the gender of the baby she had a baby shower just not a gender reveal.

Its now 8 :30 Am zac and fatima has to get ready for her checkup.

Send me your location and I'll be on my way
Grasp me with your fingers, tell me how's it taste
Do you like missionary? 'Cause I like 69's
You thought I was a nice girl, until I changed you mind Take you to this bedroom and place you on the floor If you like having roleplay, baby, press record Tonight I'll be your dancer and make you blow a check
You know my legs are flexible, come give me a stretch I want you in the worst way, and I can't even lie.

Fatima plays Tink while showering.zac went first now its was her turn she was in there for 30 minutes.

Zac: Ti baby come on we dont want to be late and you know how you is wanna stop at starbucks so come on.

Fatima Mad: zac ok you know i take long and your big head ass baby on my rib cage ah shit.She grabs the bed.

Zac: runs to her, baby you ok he grabs her belly and lifts it up some.

Fatima: thanks papi i told you your child is mean that shit hurted.

Zac: babe it ok the baby is not mean see watch this.hey daddies baby how are you can you behave for mommy and stop giving her a hard time.The baby moves to where his hand is.

Zac: see daddies princess is nice.

Fatima: one i think its a boy and i thought i was daddies princess.(she pouts).

Zac: you are daddies queen babe stop pouting when the baby comes he or she you going to have to share babe.

Fatima: whatever i was here first im not sharing you.

Zac: babe you have to share and come on your appoiment is at 10:15 its already 9 so come on get dress he slaps her on the ass.

Zac: and that song you were listing to i got you later i wanna see you snatch my soul.

Fatima: ok papi i got you.lets go and baby when we get back can we talk.

Zac: sure babe.

They get dress and head out and get fatima food and then head to her appioment she just getting her blood pressure checked and the baby check on so she can eat.fatima wants to talk to zac about them finding a house togother and she still sad she hasent talked to her mom going on 7 months.
zac see she is out they were waitng to be called.

Zac: babe you ok.

Fatima: yea im just thinking im good.

Nurse Monica: Fatima Wilson

Fatima: thats me.

Nurse Monica: follow me doctor jackie will be in soon ok.

Fatima:ok

Zac:we almost to the finish line baby you ready.

Fatima: yea im just scared thats all but im ready thanks for asking papi and chosing me to be the mother of your big head babies.

Zac: now i was just finna thank you but naw fuck that you got a big ass head to.

Fatima Laughs: fuck you zac.

Zac: ok later i got you.

Fatima: zacccccccc

Dr.Jackie:hey my favorite couple yall ready the little on is almost here are you guys exicited.

Them: yesssssssss

Fatima: yes so this baby can get out of me.

Dr.Jackie: laughs now tima thats not nice stop.plus the baby is going to love mommy and daddy and shittt probaly be spoiled asf like its mamma.

Zac: factssssss she stay mad when she cant get her way.

Fatima: yall know i'm right here right like stop.

Dr Jackie: ok tima im done lay back come on its go be cold.

dr jackie puts the gel on her belly whoosh whoosh whoosh.

Dr Jackie:look a healthy baby im glad also i see your stress has went down did you get rid of the prombles and taking breaks from work like i asked.

Fatima: yes i have im not going back to i have the baby.and yes stress is gone she has been gone for a while now.

Dr Jackie: your mom still a pain in the ass i see.

Zac: laughs

Fatima: yea but im good off her she hurt my feelings but im good i have my favorite auntie which is you and i have my daddy/man.

Jackie: omg now fatima ok get the hell up your done zac countie to take care of my baby i love yall.

Them: we love you to bye see you later.

so its going on 12 now they get more food and head back to zacs house so they can eat after 30 minutes they make it back and sits on the couch and eat while talking.

Fatima: so papi i been thinking i think we should find a house thats big with atleast 8 bedrooms.

Zac: ok mami im down.

Zac has already found a house fatima fell in love with it and it has 8 bedrooms 5 baths and a game room and his man cave and a two door garage.

Zac:Well mami i already found one while i was working and the one i showed you we closed on it we can move in about a week gives us time to pack and stuff.

Fatima: foreal papi yayyyyy she gets up and kisses him.

she countines to kiss him while he starts to undress himself and her,he breaks the kiss to take his shirt of and goes back to kissing her he begins to rub her .Zac: lay back mami im finna snatch your soul baby. he kisses down to her sweet spot before that he kisses her belly then goes and spread her legs some.and goes to work he inserts his thumb and tounge at the same time and goes to work on her sweet spot.

Fatima: umm papi slow down please.

Zac: no can do you wanted this right.

Fatima: uhh shit.

Zac conutines to go to work ans feels her tighting around his touge so he pushes deeper and fatima explodes on him face.he laughs and likck her clean then inserts his penis to her entrance and gives her long and slow strokes.

Zac: you like that mami.

Fatima: yes papi but go a lil harder.

Zac: ok he goes hard but not to hard to hurt the baby.

Fatima:uhhhh moans papi im cumming.

Zac: i know mami come for me.

She cums for zac and he cums right after her and she screaminsssss.

Fatima: uhhhhhhhhhhh papi i love you.

Zac: still giving slow strokes i love you to mami .

he kisses her they cum again he pulls out and carry her to the bathroom they shower and then takes a nap.

Zac: lets take a nap i love you mami.

Fatima: i love you to babydaddy.

They then went to sleep.

A/N HEYYYY MYLOVES HERE IS JUST A LIL SOMETHING UNTILL I UPDATE AGAIN YALL WANT A CHAPTER TMWR CAUSE I MIGHT GIVE YALL ONE.

REMEBER VOTE COMMENT LEAVE FEEDBACK,ALSO DONT MIND THE GRAMMER I HAD THIS IN MY LIL STORAGE SO HERE YALL GO.

LOVE YALL 🥰HOPE YALL LIKE ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY I CUT FATIMA MOMMA OFF🤣