chapter 9

A/N i know yall see the zatima sex scene video i hope yall like i am only 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

zac and fatima make it home.They walk inside the house tounging each other down fighting for dominace as zac takes fatima to her room.

Zac:as he stops kissing tima, He says you sure your ready i'm not trying to push you.

Fatima: yes zac i do just be pacient and gentel with me please.

A/N it's been a long time for fatima since ian.

Zac: ok he says as he tell alexa to play love making music.

as zac go back to kissing fatima removing her dresse and kissing on her neck while she taking off his shirt leaving her in her thong and zac naked the song comes on.

I want to tease you
I want to please you
I want to show you baby
That I need you

I want your body
'Till the very last drop
I want you to holler
When you want me to stop

And who can love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex you like me (nobody)
Who can treat you like me now, baby (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)

they are on the bed you can hear her moaning as he goes down her body with soft kisses.

Zac: you ready hold your breath for me.

Fatima: (breathing hard) yes.

A

s zac goes down to her sweet spot he teases her .fatima says to zac to stop teasing her i guess she got what she wanted cause he started to suck and slurp on sweet spot as she arches her back he kisses it before sticking his index finger in her.

Fatima: oh shitttttttttttt(she gasped)

Zac: you like that mami.

Fatima: yes papi but i need to fell you inside of me.

Zac: your wish is my command.

As zac is removing his finger he goes back to sucking her esting fatima out he stickes in tounge in her sweet wet puss and all you can hear is loud moans and slurping coming from the room.as zac makes his way back up to kiss her pasionatly were she can taste herself and interlocking thier hands he slides in slowly.

Fatima: ouch

Zac: do you want me to stop he says kissing her neck.

Fatima: please be gentel with me papi.

Zac: i always will mami.

with that be said her give her slow strokes till she gets use to his size.her soft crys turn into loud moans as he goes in her deeper and deeper at a faster pace.Fatima papi i am about to cummmm. Zac hold it for me baby.zac wanted them to come t the same time. Fatima uhhh i'm coming she came on zac's dick then he came five minutes after him pounding into her he came and lets just say he did not pull out.after their sex marthon they decided to shower.

Zac: come on baby lets shower and change the sheets.

Fatima: i can not move my legs hurt(Crying tone)can you lift me plese(she is pouting).

Zac: yes mami i will but let me the shower.

wat fatima dind't know is that zac liked scolding hot water just as her.

Zac: come on mami the water is ready.

Fatima: ok .

Zac opens the shower and they get in and bathe.zac kisses her and she laughs.

Fatima: papi no fuuny bussiness i'm still a litte sore.

Zac: thats wat happens when you get some good dick put in you.

she laughed after 1 hour in the shower they get out. they dry of and do they night routine .zac also put the lotion on his baby's body lets just say she loved it.

Fatima: (she lets out a soft moan.)

Zac: ok mami you better stop for we go again.

Fatima: ok papi im just playing she shes laughing putting on her bra and panty set.

Zac: oh ok lets get in bed.

Fatima: ok

A/N zac as on boxer back to the story bitches

Zac: come over and lay on my chest babe.

Fatima: ok daddy.

she goes and lays on his chest and look at her promise ring.and says papi do you really love me and was everything you saying today truth.

Zac: yes babe everything is true and i love you with all my heart and i wll never do anything to hurt you.

Fatima: i love you to and i would never hurt you either.

Zac: look at me i will love you forever you are it for me your are my future wife the mother of my kids the one i could love and come home to, to love to make love to ,to cheris and to be with forever i love you i wll never  hurt you like your ex did i will kill that nigga if he come round you i got you baby.

Fatima is in tears hearing how zac care for her thats all she ever wanted was to be loved and to be seen.

Fatima: thank you zac for being here for i love you to and how you care for me and treat mybody like its a temple and i appericate that so much you dont understand how long i was brooken but you make me feel whole again and i want to thank you for that cause without you i will proboly still be broken so thank you so much i needed to hear you say that.

Zac: anythingg for you baby i love and care to much for you and your body is yours and it is a temple only you can control it not me not your ex no one only you.iwant you to understand tha ok.

Fatima: yes papi i understand and i hear you thakns for loving me and being pacient with me i love you.

Zac: i love you more baby give me kiss.

she kisses him and then she yerns so she say.

Fatima: gn papi.

Zac: gn mami luv you now get some rest.

Fatima: ok i will now that i have you.

Zac: you will always have me im not leaving you ever.

he says as he kisses her forehead and she squzzes him tighter never letting him go he say gn again then they felt asleep aterwards.

A/N i hope you guys like it for those who wanna check me about my age bye dont read dont worry about me mind your business not mines pls thanks in advance and for the was that love me thanks and like always

GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK GOOD OR BAD TILL NEXT TIME MWAH😘 BABBIES.

luv yall🤎