chapter 13

it's a saturday at 12:00 noon they both decided to sleep in they both been tired and worked long.zac slept at his house so now on his way to fatima's house.

Zac is now at fatima house after 30 minutes of getting lunch and flowers he walks in zac has a key to fatimas house so he walks to the kitchen.

Zac:Ti baby i here are you up yet.

Fatima:yes im coming give me a few.

Zac: ok i brought lunch ik you haven't eaten nothing yet.

Fatima: ok thanks she says walking towards him.

zac tries to kiss her she moves her face truth be told fatima is still mad that zac wen't home to his house instead of hers.

Zac: yooo come on tima don't do that you still mad i didn't come here last night.

Fatima: no.... yes zac why didn't you come i tossed and turned all night i missed you.

Zac: Ti im sorry but think about it we are always togother then you complain about your space.then when i give it to you your mad.

Fatima: i didn't think you'll give it to me (she walks away to the sofa.)

Zac:(follows her) look ti im trying here i apologized, i missed you to but i gave you your space look how about you come back to my place.

Fatima:ok i love that idea i am sorry i got mad at you, ik i wanted my space and im not ready to move in but i really do love you zac so be pacient with me.

Zac: ok baby i will always be pacient with you. and i love your stubborn ass to now give me a kiss.

Fatima: no since i'm stubborn.

Zac:ok

Zac grabs her by her neck not in a violent way, but yea and kissed her and she moans in his mouth.

Fatima whinning: zac stop lets eat im hungry.

Zac: ok next time give me a kiss when i ask now lets eat and watch tv.

They watch tv for a few hours they have to be at zac parents house by 8 so they are leaving at 7:45.its now going on 5 so they both take a nap while zac holds fatima she not tossing and turning anymore.

zac wakes up before fatima and showers.she hears the shower and joins him.

Zac: hey sleeping beauty how did you sleep.

Fatima: hey papi i slept better then last night since i had you holding me.

Zac: awww my baby sleeps better in my arms.

Fatima: (you know it she says kissing him.)

Zac: you better stop for i bend your ass over and make you mess your hair up.

Fatima: on second thought i am still a lil sore from thursday so i'll stop and i will hurt you if you mess up my hair.

Zac: say that again hurt who try that shit again mylove who are you talking to.(he asked walking toward her untill she hits the wall and kisses her.)

Fatima: ok papi im playing lets get out its already 7 and we have to be there by 8 so come on.

Zac: we get there we can i'm not rushing they go wait like to do for their other godamn kids.

Fatima: noted but come on lets get dress.