Chapter 19

Its 10 the next day and zac is at work and fatima is at home cleaning and bored so she calls her sister.

calling lolo Pooh.

London: hey sister whats up.

Fatima: nothing my man at work so im bored and done cleaning so i needed something to do.

London: oh well hey sis im here with your bad ass niece and nephew they getting on my nerves.

Fatima: leave my babies alone have you talked to mommy.

London Yes i did i talked to her not to long ago and she said she was coming with dad to talk to you did she not.

Fatima: no she did not i haven't talked to mommy in about 2 weeks so i gusse she still mad but oh well, i gotta go i love you sissy i talk to you later

London: love you to sissy talk to you later as well Mwah.

Fatima:Mwah.

fatima hangs up and goes to get her a water then she hears a knock so she goes to her door and its her parents.

Fatima: what yall doing here i havent spoken to you mom in 2 weeks and i talked to you daddy yeasterday and you never mention comming over.

Mrs.Wilson: thats no way to talk to us we just came to talked to you.

Fatima: well talk what's up.

Mr.Wilson: now princess stop just let us in.

Fatima: ok daddy fine.

Verionca and charles are her parents first name.

Verionca:well hi baby.

Charles: hey princess

Fatima: hi what brings you guys by.

Charles: well of course the baby but you im glad my baby is having a baby.

Fatima: thanks daddy i'm happy as well scaared but happy.

Verionca: so..... how have you been.

Fatima: well im good but you will know if you would have talked to me i havent talked to you in 2 weeks.

charles: now baby girl calm down.

Verionca:well.... im sorry but can you blame me my youngest daughter is pregnant by a man she barley knows.

Fatima: first off dont do that secondly i do know him and we love each and he loves me and my child very well so if you came here for that you can leave.

before she can say anything zac walked in he promised fatima he will come home early after his meetings its going on 1:00 its 12:30.

Zac: baby i'm home.

Fatima:im in the living room.

zac walks in and say hey baby and kisses her fatima being her self added tounge and was moaning in the kiss.

Verionca: mhmhhm....

Charles: vee chill and hey zac how you doing.

Zac: im good thanks for asking im going to go shower and leave yall to it.

Fatima: please stay she says for me.

Verionca:no let him go this is a family matter.

Fatima: well he is family my family you can leave if you wan't cause he's not going any where.

Charles: now princess calm down.

Verionca:yes listen to your dad calm down its not that serious.

Zac: babe im going to go to the room and wait for you.

Fatima: no stay please (she pouts) .

Zac: ok babe and stop pouting please.

Fatima: ok i will.

Fatima: i think you guys should get going im ready to take a nap.

Charles: ok princess i love you vee lets go.

Verionca:its ok i will leave but this conversation is not over.

Fatima: it is now bye love you daddy.

They both leave now zac is going to get in the shower and fatima joins him in the shower.

Zac: hey mami whats up.

Fatima: i came to join you papi.

she kisses zac and he adds his tounge and fatima is moaning in the kiss zac lifts her up and lines his penis up to her opening and slides right in.

Fatima: ahh shit.

Zac: its ok take it mami you got it.

zac is giving her slow strokes and fatima is kissing his neck while zac is gripping her ass and starting to go fast.
Fatima: papi im about to cummmm.
Zac: me to mami let it out he says going harder and faster.
they both cum and they help each put the soap on then they both rinse.

they then both get out and dry off and fatima outs on some pink panties and one of zac's big work shirts.while zac puts on a undershirt and boxers.

Fatima: how was work.

Zac: same ole same ole just work and back home to my beautiful wife and child.

Fatima: thats good but my mom is still on bullshit and im tired and sad cause i love her but hate to have to cut her off.

Zac: babe it's ok im not trying to come between you and your mom i know how much you love her.

Fatima: i know but still she acts like im wrong when im grown and your the father of my unborn child she just needs to get over her self and chill cause shes hurting me in the process and herself.

Zac: ik baby but im not worried about if she like me or not cause your pops does and your brothers thats all i need fuck everybody else it's me and you if you have to cut people off do it but do it for you and not me.

Fatima: i know its just hard cause she was always here for me and it's just hurt knowing shes not going to be around for her grandchild because she does not like my man or my childs father i'm just going to take a break from the world and family itself and focus on me and my child and you i love you zac.

Zac: i love you to tima and dont worry im not going anywhere im here to stay rather they like me or not.

she crawls and lays on zac chest and falls asleep and he kisses her head and say a prayer like always and he dosed off right after her.

HEYYYYYYY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YALL WAN"T A TIME JUMP.

ALSO SHOULD I CUT OFF FATIMA"S MOM AND HOW DO YOU THINK ZAC REALLY FEEL ABOUT HER MOM LMK.

I LOVE YALL TheMainLeeLee HERE YOU GO AND kdgoattt23 HERE YALL CHAPTER SISTERS I HOPE YALL LOVE IT MWAHHHHHH😘