Thank you

I hope you all enjoyed the little fanfic going along with the POV I made in RiddlePovs⚕️ comment section(go follow them on YouTube).

I'm sorry this took awhile to write, I lost motivation so many times, but it's finished!

I'm sorry if I made you cry at the end(but that just means I'm good at writing), I tried my best to portray Draco's heartbreak as best as I could, in my head it's very heartbreaking.

I had a hard time with the ending, but I hope you liked it.

I hope you all liked Draco and Y/n's romance, it was my favorite part to write, especially during the Yule Ball.

If you'd like a male version please let me know, I'd change the love interest from Draco to Luna, maybe?(she'd still be older). The storyline would be completely the same, but different love interest and pronouns. So please to my male readers, or my nonbinary readers who'd like a male version, let me know which love interest you'd like! Maybe Astoria? I'll most likely do Astoria because she's already in Slytherin. Hermione is not gonna be an option because she's with Ron. But please comment who you'd like, but if I still can't decide I'll just to Astoria.

I had such a fun time writing this, the romance, the pain, it was so fun. 

Some songs that I think match Y/n's death are Running Up That Hill(A Deal With God) by Kate Bush, In The Stars by Benson BooneIf, Dancing With your Ghost by Saha Alex Solan, When Your Gone(acoustic) and It'll Be Okay by Shawn Mendes, Die Alone by FINNEAS, Visions of Gideon by Sufjian Stevens Night We Met by Lord Huron, and practically all the songs on the playlist I added the link to.

If you guys can, would you vote on this story? It would mean so much <3

I love you all sm(even though I don't know you). You're all amazing and deserve the happiest life. You are all gorgeous in your own ways and don't let anyone talk you down, your perfect the way you are.

Hope you all loved this story, thank you for reading it, I appreciate it so so so much!

Thank you!

- Riddles Girl