Chapter 9

Draco's POV

"Oh my gosh.." I beath out, shaking my hands.

"Malfoy, calm down." Harry says.

"Yeah, you look like your about to faint." Ron laughs.

"I'm nervous." I admit.

"You, Draco Malfoy, are nervous?" Harry says, shocked.

"Bloody hell she's a second year," Ron looks at me. "She's not gonna hurt you."

"I heard Draco's nervous?" Blaise says, his hands in his pocket. Theo stands next to him.

"Oh shut up." I look up the stairs and see Hermoine coming down the stairs.

"She's gorgeous.." I hear Ron whisper.

She reaches the end of the stairs and bloody Viktor Krum comes and takes her arms. She waves "hi" to everyone as they walk away.

"That's who she goes to the ball with?" Ron says, upset.

"Wish it was you huh?" Blaise snickers.

Ron just glares at him.

"Oy, Malfoy," Theo nods his head to the stairs.

Walking down the stairs in a emerald green dress is Y/n.

I feel my face get a little hot when I see her smiling.

"Malfoy's looking a little flustered." Harry grins.

"Shut up.." I look back at him, they all start laughing.

I walk up to her as she gets to the end of the stairs. "You look gorgeous." I say, taking her arm in mine.

"Thanks," She smiles. "I'm nervous." She laughs.

"Don't worry," I say, "I am too." I whisper into her ear, she giggles a bit more.

I see Harry and Parvati Patil walk off for the champion walk.

"Let's go?" I ask, she nods her head, still smiling.

---

All the students are watching the champions dance with their partner. Finally Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGanagall join in, then Hagrid and Madame Maxime join.

I watch as Neville and Ginny join together, they actually look cute together.

I look down at Y/n who's watching everyone dance. 

I take her arm and walk her to the floor, connect her hands with mine and we start dancing.

"I don't actually know how to dance," She says, keeping her eyes on her feet. "Romilda and Astoria taught me, but what they taught me wasn't very good." 

"Look at me." I say.

She looks up at me and locks eye contact.

"Just move with the music." I say calmly.

She continues to look into my eyes and dance smoothly.

"You're a very good dancer." I say.

"Only because you 're here." She says with a laugh. "How are you such a good dancer?" 

"My parents made it mandatory for me to learn." I say as I lift her into the air along with everyone else.

"Oh my gosh-" She says sounding startled. "I wasn't ready for that."

"That's what makes it more fun." I smile.

I watched her as she smiled and leaned her head back, still dancing, our hands connected. She looks gorgeous.