Chapter 13

(Huge time skip to the middle of 4th year, 6th year for Harry)

Y/n's POV

"Yes Ron!" We cheered in the Stans as Ron blocked the quaffle from getting into the goal.

"Wooo!" Neville cheered.

They were playing against Slytherin this time and since Draco is my best friend I had to paint my face half red and half green. Was I getting odd looks from people? Yes. Do I care? No.

"Go Draco!" I cheer as he starts chasing after the snitch, Harry behind him. "Go Harry!"

"Your such a supportive friend," Hermione says. "Cheering for bother Draco and Harry."

"Yeah, well, someones got to do it." I smile.

"Go Harry!" I cheer as he passes Draco, aiming for the snitch.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Lee Jordan announces.

"YES!"

"WOOO!"

"GO GRYFFINDOR GO!"

"YES! HAHA!"

Hermione and I are shaking each other was we cheer.

"Yes Ronald!" I hear Lavender in the back.

---

"I can't believe you were cheering for Harry," Draco says sarcastically, his arm around around my shoulder as we walk away from the changing rooms after the match, his hair was a mess, and he smelled like sweat. "I thought you were my friend."

"I am!" I elbow him. "But I'm also Harry's so I have to support, I would've done the same if you had won." I smile.

"I know you would." He smiles back.

---

"Ok, I've got to go, we're celebrating in the common room." I tell Draco.

He sighs. "Ok, see you." And walks away.

I enter the common room and its so loud.

"Wealsey! Weasley! Weasley!" Everyone is cheering for Ron, confetti falling.

In the spur of the moment Lavender got up next to Ron and kissed him.

Everyone was cheering louder.

I looked around for Hermione.

*2 months ago*

"Just tell me!" I groan as we walk to sit at the Blake Lake.

"Once we sit down." Hermione says.

We sit down and Hermione sighs. "Ok, please promise me you won't tell anyone, not even the ghosts!"

I laugh. "I promise I won't."

"I like Ron." She says quickly. Her cheeks go red and she cups her face with her hands.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal. "Really?"

She nods, her head still in her hands.

"Hermione!" I start shaking her. She finally starts laughing with me.

"Don't tell anyone!" She yells to me.

"I wont!"

*Present*

I notice Hermione face sadden, and she walks out.

Harry looks at me and I look at him for a second before following Hermione, Harry following me.

I hear Hermione crying in the distance.

I finally find her crying at the bottoms of the stairs. Harry and I sit next to her. Theres little birds flying around.

"It's ok Mione.." I say calmly.

Hermione looks at Harry and he nods, he knows.

"He's just a boy." Harry says.

I hug her. "Yeah, he's stupid, he doesn't know what he's missing-"

I hear Lavenders iconic giggles as her and Ron walk down the hallway.

"Oops, looks like this room is... occupied." She says awkwardly, as Ron stands there.

"You ok Hermione-?" Ron starts.

I shake my head no but Hermione say's something I didn't catch and the birds go after Ron, running into the wall as he runs off, Hermione crying more.

"It's ok, shhh." I rub her back. 

---

"They kissed!?" Draco gasps.

"Yes!" I say. 

"I can't believe that! Even I thought the weasel had better taste."

I laugh. "I know right, I guess you can never tell who boys like." I shrug as I take another bite of my lunch.

"Yeah.. you can't can you." I hear Draco say quietly as he also takes another bite of his food.

---

Tonight is extra dark, it's cold and something feels off.

I haven't seen Draco all day and recently he's been acting differently.

"Get to your dorms!" Professor McGonagall calls out to the remaining students, including me. 

I can also tell she knows somethings off.

---

I'm unsure where Harry is, it's getting late, somethings defiantly wrong, Harry's always here on time.

I'm sitting in front of the fire with Hermione Reading, Ron's asleep next to her.

I look up from my book and notice the sky's gotten darker.

"Somethings up," I say.

Hermione looks up from her book and Ron wakes up, shockingly. 

"What do you mean?" Hermione asks.

"I don't know, but the clouds got drastically darker." I say looking out the window. "I'm gonna go  see what's up." I close my book, getting up.

Hermione closes her book too. "I'm coming with you."

"Ugh, fine, I'm coming." Ron gets up.

We're walking in the hallways and I notice a shape in the sky, it's a skull with a... snake.

"Hermione- isn't that the-"

"Dark-mark..." She finishes my sentence.

We run outside and I gasp.

Laying on the ground infront of the Astronomy Tower lies Dumbledore.

He's dead.