Chapter 15

As I was writing this I was listening to this playlist, so if you have Spotify and want a playlist to fit the mood, without looking if your scroll down to the end of this page you'll find the External Link, it'll lead you to the Spotify playlist, hope it works. I did use some of the song lyrics I was listening to in this page(it'll be ok - Shawn mendes, hold on - chord overstreet, say something - a great big world, Christina Aguilera)

TW: Suidical thoughts

Draco's POV

I ignore Voldermort's body become ashes and run to Y/n's limp body.

"Y/n no!" I scream as I hold her body. "Please don't leave me!" I beg.

"No no no no." I put my hand on her chest, trying to feel her heartbeat. "I still need you!" I sob.

Her eyes are closed but she has a small smile on her face.

"Say something please!"

Hermione's POV

I watch as Draco holds Y/n's dead body and I can't help but cry myself.

Draco lets out a heartbreaking sob, throwing his head back, tears swamping his pale eyes. He lets out a scream that made my heart sink even more.

"No come back!" Draco cries into Y/n's chest.

Ron walks up next to me and holds my hand.

Draco's POV

Through my teary eyes I see a small black figure walk up to Y/n's dead body, it was Reg.

Somehow, even though he's a cat, I'm pretty sure everyone could see how Reg was heartbroken, Y/n loved him more than anything and he protected her.

Reg looks a me and I swear I saw some tears in his emerald eyes.

"I'm so sorry Reg.." I whisper to him.

Reg walks to Y/n's side and rests his head on her body.

"Come back.." I cry one more time.

"Where's the stone?" I hear Hermione ask Harry.

"I dropped it somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, I don't think it would've worked either way." Harry says.

"Draco." I hear my fathers voice say. "Leave her, let's go."

"No, I'm not leaving." I say sternly.

"And why is that?" My father asks.

"I can't leave her. I... I love her."

"She's dead, you'll find someone else." My father says, getting annoyed.

"But she was special. She actually liked me back."

"She loved you." Hermione says, a smile on her face.

"She did?"

"She couldn't not think about you, she would talk about you all the time." Ginny says, wiping her tears.

I hold Y/n's body against mine, stroking her hair. "I can't believe she's actually gone.."

"It'll be ok." George says.

---

Everyone has left and I sit there with Y/n's body, Reg next to me.

"I swear to love you all my life." I wipe her hair out of her beautiful face.

I don't want to let go of her body, I physically can't. I need her to come back, I never thought I'd give so much to hear her say, "C'mon Draco." 

I just want to walk through the halls with her one more time..

"Draco." I hear the most beautiful voice say.

I spin my head, looking for whoever said it, but there no one around.

"It'll be ok." The voice says again. 

"Y/n?" I ask, looking back at her body.

Nothing. Theres nobody here. She's not here.

I pull her body up closer.

I look at her face. 

I lean in and give her lips a soft kiss.

I waited so long to do that and she doesn't even get to respond.

I let out a deep sigh and stand up, holding her body in my arms.

I walk into the Dining Hall where everyone is recouping. As I walk in I can tell the mood changed, everyone went quiet. Their eyes were on Y/n's limp body and my puffy red eyes.

I walk past Hagrid and he mouths 'I'm sorry' to me.

"Draco," Ginny says softly, "This spot is hers." She turns around to reveal a little mat to set her on.

I gently rest her body on the mat and stand back, my eyes tearing up again.

"I love her so much.." I cover my mouth, trying not to cry again. I turn around and sit on the nearest bench to calm down.

"She loved you too." Ginny says.

---

We're back for our 7th year and I find myself back at the top of the Astronomy Tower alone.

I stand there on the edge.

"Draco!" I hear the trio yelling. 

"Shit.

"Don't do it!" Harry shouts as they get to the top. McGonagall's with them.

"Draco come here." McGonagall walks towards me with her hands out.

I take her take and walk away. "I'm sorry."

"Your second time up here." She sighs. "You really loved her don't you."

I nod, staying silent.

"Let's get you to bed." McGonagall says, her arms on my shoulders.

---

I lay in my bed, having a hard time falling asleep but finally I drift off and find myself in a field of flowers.

"Hi Draco." I hear her say.

I turn around and there she stands.

"Y/n.." I gasp. I run up to her, burying my head in her neck.

"I love you so much." I say.

"I love you more." She giggles.

"Your safe now, I promise." She says.

I look at her, "What do you mean?"

"Cmon Draco, let's go." She starts walking off.

I walk next to her and link my hand with hers.

We walk to the top of the hill and lay down.

She looks at me with a smile, she's angelic.

"I've missed you." She gives me a soft kiss on my lips and lays back down.

"I've missed you too." I say and everything perfect.