Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

"This one!" Astoria grabs a dress off the hanger and shows it to me.

"What about this one?" Hermione shows me another dress, this ones more puffy.

"Mmm, no on both." I say.

"This one?" Astoria asks.

"Oh my gosh..." I saw walking over to a dress on the rack. "This is the one."

(The dress I have in my head but you can change it to whatever you'd like you gorgeous human<3)

"It's beautiful." Hermione says. 

"So pretty." Astoria says, touching the dress.

"Ok, lets get it." Hermione smiles.

We walked to the register and I paid for it. It was put in a dress cover and we walked back to Hogwarts.

---

I was sitting in the library working on spells with Atoria and Romilda when Pansy walked in.

"So your going with Draco huh?" She galred at me.

"Yeah? Is that a problem?" I asked.

"He's my man." She sneers. "Don't even dare try anything."

"I'm not, we're going as friends. Something you've probably never heard of."

She scoffed and walked away.

"Aguamenti," I flicked my wand at the cup Romilda had in her hand.

"Nice," She took a sip of the water. "Incendio?" She asked, nodding towards the candle on the table.

"Incendio," I waved my wand and the candle lit.

"Your so good," Astoria said. "No wonder Harry wants you to take over if he dies in the war." 

"If  he dies in the war, and if  there's a war." I say. "Those were simple spells." 

"Not really, well I mean yes, incendio was taught in our first year, but aguamenti gets taught in sixth year." Astoria says. 

"Ok," I say blankley. "Give me something else then." 

"Fine, try the impervius charm then," Astoria turns the book to me. "Use it on the candle."

"Ok, fine," I look at the book, reading what the spell does and the hand motions I need to do. "Impervius," I wave my wand. The was a little movement around the candle.

"Now use aguamenti," Romilda says, looking up from the book.

"Aguamenti," I wave my wand. Water dumps over the candle but the candle doesn't go out.

"Your amazing!" They both cheer.

"Thanks," I laugh. 

"How do you do it?" Romilda asks.

I shrug. "I don't know, I just do." 

"We're only in our second year and your able to do seventh year magic!" Astoria says, amazed.

"Hermione would be so jealous." Romilda grins.

---

"The Yule Ball's tomorrow!" Astoria cheers to me as we walk down the hallway for breakfast.

"I know, I'm excited."

"Wait- do you like Draco?" She whispered.

"As a friend, yeah." I say. "We're going as friends, nothing else." I smile.

"Oh, ok," She sighs. "Let's keep going then."

I shake my head, holding back a laugh. Astoria thinks I like Draco, funny.

---

"I kinda want school to start again." I admit.

Astoria turns to me with a disgusted face.

"What? Why?" Romilda asks.

"There's just not much to do." I say.

"But you can't just hang out by the Black Lake watching the sunset go down everyday." Astoria waves her hand to the Black Lake in front of us.

"True," I say. "I just miss being busy."

"Well you get to go to the Yule Ball tomorrow so you can't say anything." Astoria looks at me.

I start smiling. "I'm so excited." I squeal.

"You're lucky!" Romilda whines.

"Please let us help you with your hair." Astoria says.

"Oh yes please." Romilda agrees.

"There's no way I'd be able to do it on my own." I laugh.

We spend a little more time talking and laughing next to the lake, that is, until the clock tower chimes, signaling us to come back in for bed.

The Yule Ball is tomorrow.