Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I wake up, my eyes adjusting to the sun laying on my face.

"Your very beautiful.." I hear Ginny's voice whisper.

"Very." Hemrione agrees.

I sit up and laugh lightly. "Thanks.. is it 'cause I'm suns shining on me?" I ask.

"Well that and the fact your just gorgeous." Hermione smiles.

"Ready for your first day?" Ginny asks.

I nod and get out of bed. The three of us all chnage into our robes and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. We all do our hair, put on makeup, until it's time for breakfeast.

"C'mon Reg." I pat my leg, signalling for him to come.

"Oh uhm.. Reg wont be able to go into classes with you." Hermione says. "Their not allowed."

"What?" I say, a bit of fear in my voice. I've never actually been without Reg before, he's always by my side no matter what. I look down at him and back to Hermione. "You sure?"

"Positive, Crookshanks stays here when I go to classes." She says. "Don't worry, he'll be fine."

"Yea I know he'll be fine, it's me that I'm worried about actually." I admit. 

"You?" Ginny questions.

"I've never been without him, I know he'll be fine, but he just knows when I'm scared and he'll comfort me. I just-" I sigh. "I don't know.. it's stupid-"

"It's not stupid.." Hermione comforts. "I can tell he means a lot to you. I bet you could try and sneak him into classes or something. Reg seems like a smart cat."

"Oh he is." I smile. I look down at Reg. "You think you'll be cable to come into classes without being caught?" I ask him, he flicks his right ear. "Ok then, let's go."

We walk out of the room and head for the great hall. We sit down and start putting food on our plates.

"And how did you sleep Y/n?" Fred and George ask with smiles.

"I slept well, thank you." I say, taking a bite out of my food.

I hear the two if them softly chuckle before another voice says my name.

"Hello, Y/n." Draco says.

"Go away Malfoy." Hermione groans.

"I'm not even talking to you Granger." Draco sneers.

"Ok, calm down Draco." I look at him, and he does.

"Go back to your table, you can talk to me later ok?" I offer.

He looks at me, just staring. "Ok." He says before walking off.

I continue eating, feeling the eyes of everyone on me. I look up after swallowing my food. "What?" I say with a laugh.

"You just..." Fred and George start.

"How did you do that?" Harry asks.

"Do what?" 

"Make Malfoy.. go away?" Ron says.

"I just asked him to go away, you guys watched me do it, I didn't put a spell on him." I say. "I don't even know any." I add with a laugh.

"Yea but- he doesn't go away like that when we ask." Harry says.

I shrug. "I don't know what to tell you." I continue to eat. I look back to the Slytherin table and see Draco, Blaise, and Pansy staring at me.