જ Dungeon જ ☾Sri☽

Title: Dungeon
Author: Ablazeisaleo
Reviewer: Sri_999

Title: 5/5
The title is definitely very intriguing. It is one of a kind and very mysterious which will attract many readers. It is short and well-planned, readers will definitely want to find out what is going on in the story. So, I would be happy to give this title a five-on-five.

Cover: 5/5
The cover is great too. It gives off that scary and mysterious vibe which perfectly matches with the theme of the story. The colour scheme, font and all other details are perfect in my eyes. You have done a good job with the cover.

Blurb: 8/10
The only problem I have with the blurb is that it is too long. But that problem turns into a factor that I will read the story as I start reading it. It is so well written that I had literal goosebumps. I love how you used a diverse vocabulary while writing the blurb as it makes me even more interested in the book since as much as I prefer simpler language there was something in it that made me like it more.

Opening chapter: 10/10
Awesome. Straight up awesome. I was literally on my toes when I was reading the first few paragraphs. And guess what? It turns out to be a dream! And I couldn't even guess the possibility of it being a dream and I am saying this for real. The whole scene had me so engrossed that I couldn't even think of anything other than what would happen and I am NOT bluffing. It was really very good.

Plot: 9/10
The plot is very interesting, that's for sure. It is well-planned and is enough to keep the readers wanting to continue just so they can find out what happens next. It is very unique and not at all boring.

Writing style: 10/10
If I could give you a 100 on ten I would definitely do so. Your writing style is so beautiful and your vocabulary is so awesome it just made me fall in love with the story. The sentence formation, grammar, emotions- everything is just so good! I could feel everything happening in the story.

Overall: 49/50
The highest rating that I have given by far! Overall your book is awesome. I loved it and I know the other readers must be loving it too. Keep up with this and you will become one of the best writers on Wattpad.