12

shopping - yeonseo's pov

you already know who's at the mall! ME with eunseo, gayoung and hyejin (@sheyyylee btw) i'm here for christmas shopping but i don't know about them though. i already bought their gifts though so we don't gotta worry about them finding out early. i got shua some things for the games he plays, clothes that he's been eyeing and a visa giftcard for anything else he wanted to buy. I also got jeonghan the same things except instead of clothes, i'm going to get him this cologne that he's recently been talking about.

i walked into macys and saw the one he wanted almost right away when entering the men's cologne section. "lets see how this smells like" i said to myself as i picked up the tester bottle and sprayed some of the scent on my wrist.

"DANG THIS SMELLS GOOD" i exclaimed i looked at the price and that ALSO MADE ME JUMP "$175?!" i whispered to myself.

a worker walked over to me as i put the bottle down and asked "who are you trying to get this for? your boyfriend, dad, brother?" i politely smiled at her and answered "i'm actually looking at it for my friend, he's been hyping this up and i see why"
i picked up the bottle again and said "i'll get it." my brain was thinking of my bank account, surely i'll get this money back is what i thought.

she smiled and nodded as she went behind the counter and pulled out a brand new box of the perfume and brought me over to the register to pay. i inserted my card and the reader soon read 'approved' and took out my card as she gave me jeonghan's gift in a cute box. i thanked her and left the store with 2/8 gifts ready.

"shua jeonghan done.. mingyu, scoups, jisoo, mom, dad and wonwoo left." i said to myself.

i went back to the game store to buy wonwoo and scoups stuff for their games as well then bought mom a tory burch bracelet and dad an essentials hoodie.

"man i want this" i said looking at my pacsun bag for my dad. "now what should i get mingyu" i thought in my head right there i saw these sunglasses and thought it would be a perfect gift for him.

"ALRIGHTY I'M DONE" i said as i met up with my friends again with my hands full of bags with more bags in them. they all looked at me with surprised faces as they each only had one bag. "she splurged on her family and boyfriends" hyein said.

"boyfriends!?" i said side eying her. "oh please we all know you still have a crush on at least one of them. joshua we know at this point you only see him as a friend but jeonghan on the other hand.." gayoung added

"no thanks" i replied but my heart tightened up for some reason. i smiled and we walked back over to my car and hyejins as we said bye to eachother, me alone in my car and all of them carpooling.

current day- delivering

"WONU LETS GO" i shouted at him as i got all my wrapped gifts for jeonghan and shua and put them into the car. wonwoo still in his pajamas came down with his glasses and put on his shoes as we both got into the car.

"here's our route" i spoke up "first shuas then jeonghans. our stops are pretty short"

wonwoo started the car as i facetimed shua that we were coming over.

ring ring

"answer dude please" i mumbled as the call showed another face

"shuaaa we're going to your house" i said through the mic. "i'm not home right now though" he answered

as he said that i looked at his location and saw that he was at jeonghan's house. "oh alrighty we'll just go straight to jeonghan's then let him know" i responded and he said okay and ended the call.

"so jeonghan's?" wonwoo asked, "jeonghan's it is" i responded back

10 minutes pass by and we're in front of jeonghan's driveway as i take my gifts out the trunk and we walk over to his front door and ring the doorbell. We were welcomed with shua and jeonghan at the front door and we walked into jeonghan's house.

"why are you here yeonseo?" jeonghan asked

"why are you questioning your girlfriend right now" wonwoo mumbled as i just looked at him silently kind of annoyed at his comment. besides the point i took both of the gift bags and gave it to the both of them. "christmas gifts for my children." i said smiling

"i'm not your kid dude, anyways you're a whole man" jeonghan retorted and i immediately looked at him and tried taking the bag back "I'M SORRY YEONSEO~" he said as i was practically on top of him "fine" is all i said in return.

"let's go now wonwoo?" i said as he nodded "toodles guys!" i said as both of the boys got up and led us to leave, shua also following us out to the driveway i guess he's leaving too.

"wait here" shua told me and wonwoo as he got something from his trunk and gave me and wonwoo two bags. "OMG THANK YOU SHUA" i said almost immediately as he handed out the bags to us and gave his gummy smile. "bye yeonseo bye wonuu"