04

dear diary

A lot happened since the last time i wrote in here but i'll just but the current things for now. Dino accidentally told Jeonghans' crush that he liked her. i knew he liked her and i didn't really mind, like why should i? but anyways, along side her was youngeun. lets just say that girl is not it. "see if you date jeonghan here you would be spoiled" joshua said to yerin, jeonghans crush. "would you date me?" youngeun interrupted the conversation. "hell no" he replied. next thing you know, next period they were dating. see now you would think i would be hurt but it was quite the opposite. i couldn't stop laughing. knowing yoon jeonghan this wouldn't even last 2 weeks. the only bad thing abt this is that i accidentally told one of my friends i liked him.

this is an update. anyways later tdy i played some games with jeonghan on messages and some other stuff. we also texted yerin and youngeun.. i also got a lot of pics of him. probs one of the best 2 hours of my life for real. we were in a group chat too so anyone could join which ended that. a lot more happened but this was the highlight :D

update 2. its been 4 days. they already broke up LOL. funny thing is he got sick and wasn't even at school when they broke up. also his own words btw

"We're breaking up right?"
"Glad we're on the right track"

then in the group chat were in he said

"honestly i didnt really like her"
"i just dated her for fun"

yoon jeonghan is really this type of guy isnt he?

jeonghans pov

I was still at the door when youngeun said all that. what even was her problem? she's the one who wanted to break up. listening to their conversation i heard these words come back "glad we're on the right track"

after hearing that I looked down smirking, or by this point just smiling. she remembers. even I forgot until I heard those words.

I walked out of the door with no one seeing me. I met up with seungcheol, shua and seokmin and we walked to our first class. today is going to be fun.

yeonseo's pov

I saw jeonghan look down next to the door. He thought no one saw him but he heard what I said and what I was talking about.

"looks like he saw your reaction" i whispered into her ear giving a smirk right after. Something she did before.

I sat back down on my seat since the class was about to start. I started pen spinning as the class period went by and felt youngeuns eyes on me.

"does she really think i can't feel her eyes?" i mumbled to myself.

an hour went by when the bell rang signaling the end of the period. I grabbed my bag and stuff as I walked out of the classroom. I then made my way to the library since it was my 1st free period. I grabbed a random book and took out some work I had to do and connected my headphones to listen to some music.

I saw the chair in front of me move and someone sat down. I didn't mind until I felt my headphones get pulled from the back of my head

"who the fuck" I said as I turned around seeing jeonghan. "you're going to let him sit in front of you while i'm here?" he stated pointing at the guy. he got up and moved.

"it wasn't even a big deal man. sit down if you did that to get the seat. i feel bad now." i mumbled the last part and jeonghan sat on the seat. this guy may be older than me but i'd never treat him like he was older than me. we're a whole switched places of each other. Him younger and me older.

"don't you have class" i questioned him. "have you never heard of skipping? and since when did you know my schedule?"

does everyone think i'm stupid now? "man I don't know, maybe because i come here everyday and see you walk to your next class??" I stated sarcastically. before this, we honestly didn't talk as much as we used to. after a bunch of stuff that happened we just didn't talk like before. now he's acting like none of that happened which makes me think even more about this whole thing we have going on now.

"ah." he replied shortly I looked up at him looking at his phone and continued my studies with no interruptions. actually, there was one, but i wouldn't count it as an interruption. he just took my phone and asked for the password and started using it like he always does whenever we're together. The bell rang soon and we both left together to our next period. In this one we were in the same class so yeah.

After that nothing really happened and jeonghan drove me home after school. The ride was quiet but it wasn't awkward like i had expected it to be. I thanked him and went inside.

"i'm home!" i shouted as I made my way to my room. I opened my diary and wrote down a short entry

today we started dating. we got a buncha stares and youngeun threatened me. she was honestly a bit silly, jeonghan also heard the whole thing. he then skipped 2nd period to come to the library with me which I just realized, how did he know i was there? he was the one asking me how I knew his schedule but how about him? anyways the rest of the day was pretty normal.

but i really thought about this. how come he didn't ask seulgi to date him? i mean, thats his actual crush and it would be good for him either way.

i also thought about how realistically i'm the youngeun to jeonghan's wanna-be-real relationship. but atleast i know what's going to happen to me either way. my emotions will grow once again and when we break up i'd be heartbroken. but i guess thats just how life is going to go for me.

i also hope that shua oppa is okay. he still doesn't know i know and about how i feel about him as well. but knowing him, he'd probably be the same person. either way this relationship is fake; everything is fake

after writing all that I put it away and laid down on my bed to take a nap.

"i finished all my homework so I'll sleep longer today" i mumbled to myself before I dozed off on the mattress.

-

a/n double update 😛😛😛