02

dear diary,

    Summer break passed, i didn't talk to him the whole time. i haven't really talked to anyone that whole time besides my bestfriend- joohyun, my close family friend  and my cousins. i came back to school recollecting what i thought of everyone after seeing them, that included jeonghan, shua, soonyoung and the others. nothing really changed about him but why am i feeling different than before? surely it isn't because of his hair.

jeonghan's pov

"ah- i forgot to tell you, we only have to date for a year and-" i cut my sentence off while grabbing her phone "here's my number" i typed in my number to see it already saved. she still has it? even with the same profile picture from before and all of our old messages from a while ago are still on there.

"that's it?" she asked and i nodded.

"okay then."

she then left as i pulled out my phone and looked her contact that took a long break on my phone.

yeonseo / ugly ass woman

i then pulled up the 'svt' group chat and told everyone about it. they we're surprised that she agreed especially mingyu seungcheol hyung and joshuji knowing how she is. surprisingly seungcheol and mingyu didn't react as bad as i thought they would.

i was surprised she accepted as well but she can't hate me forever. i can't hate her forever either. win for both of us anyways we both needed to get away from those obsessed people.

but did i really hate her? i don't even know. why did i even have this sudden hatred for her? we were still 'friends' with me having just hate towards her. it all started for no reason, a reason i don't even know.

yeonseo's pov

i got picked up by one of our drivers after i left jeonghan. while i was in the car, i took out my diary, it just felt right writing in it. it helps me get through any problems writing in it. it also helped me remember everything.

(underlined - diary)

this whole day was just i don't even know to be honest. for some reason he hated me but not that much, he just did. it was most definitely random. if you read the other pages you would know why i was surprised of his sudden change. i had to show hatred back while showing my normal self even though i didn't know why bc i'm just like that for some reason. to be honest, i didn't even show that much hatred, it was just the same as how i treated him before. anyways future self, you probably know how i was feeling at this point. when he asked if we could date, i thought really hard about it knowing how he is. that's why i thought of wonwoo, seungcheol, joshua and mingyu as well before saying yes. they would understand, they know about all of my feelings in the past and currently. my other family members would kill me but it should be fine right? if this is only going to last a year and we're already a seniors; i think i can live. or can i. fuck, i think i'm dead.

i wanted to write more but we we're already home. i stuffed my diary in this compartment in my backpack and thanked the driver and left. i entered the doors of my house i went up into the stairs into my room and immediately started on all of my homework.

"i should finish this before they all ask for help again" is what i thought in my head.

as i was listening to music to help me focus, my ringtone started to play. i looked over at the name and there it read jeonghan <3

a heart that's not even an emoji? but besides the point he's calling. but why is there even a heart? i don't remember putting that on his name. i might've liked him but i wasn't delulu. he probably loves himself so much he put a heart next to it.

i answered the call and asked him what he wanted

bold italics jeonghan

rude much

anyways i was just going to add on to the whole thing

basically in our fake dating plan we will be going out in public and stuff and yk whatever couples do

is that it?

mhm

you couldn't just text me it?

ur right. slipped off my mind

weirdo

u remember sending all those 8 ball msgs and those weird things before but not this

ya i heard that

i didn't say anything

anyways i'll get back to what i was doing bye

you much really have high self esteem don't you

-call end-

rude much. i checked the time and it's already 10? where's wonwoo then? he said he'd be back today

i checked my phone and saw a message from him

wonu

the trip was extended to another day
so don't wait for me at home !

okay, goodnight be safe

-

since i was done with the works that was due tomorrow i got into my bed and put my phone on my sleep focus. i looked at it again and stared at the people added.

accept notifications from : wonu oppa, mom, dad, lea, seungcheol, joshuji, jeonghan <3

"he's still on here i see" i mumbled to myself. we didn't talk at all to the point i forgot that he was even on here to accept notifications from him.

after staring it and putting it on i went to bed. tomorrow we would start making it obvious that we we're dating. after thinking before sleeping my heart started beating fast like how it used to.

yoon jeonghan, what is this effect that you have on me to make me feel like this? there's really nothing good about you yet this is how you make me feel. is this from nervousness or lingering feelings that i still have of you?