06

it's almost the beginning of a new year. i went to the arcade and roamed around with most of the gc and we even did secret santa- well not too secret. joohyun switched my person. making it jeonghan. shua got me but couldn't get me a gift but it's okay. today was one of the best days ever and i wish it didn't end.

yeonseo's pov

i woke up to my alarm and put it on snooze as i looked at my phone with my eyes still drooping. i unlocked it and opened shua's messages and said my daily good morning that well- i haven't said it for a few days because of my current events. which he knows about of course; jeonghan's and my pov.

shua is jeonghan's bestie and one of my closest friends, honestly would consider one of my best friends as well along with joohyun. him and i tell everything to each other as long as we're comfortable with it and we wouldnt bug each other about anything if we didn't tell them something. he's the person i can vent to and just have a normal conversation with which can go on for minutes to hours. safe to say, we are indeed pretty close.

i also know something that i wasn't supposed to know

diary

1/25
i think im falling for shua. again. and i think i'm falling harder than before.

2/27
supposedly he likes me too. and its been a while- i was the 'new crush' that he had told me first.

3/25
honestly, i don't even think i like jeonghan anymore. but the aura that attracts me to him just keeps lingering around him while i still keep falling for shua. this feels so messed up but i don't know what to do.

-

jeonghan's pov

i woke up to the brightness of the sun as i am pretty sensitive to light when sleeping. i checked the time on my phone as it read '11 am' and tried to go back to sleep putting a pillow on top of my head.

easy to say, that didn't work.

i ended up just getting up and got some cereal from the pantry and milk from the fridge and made myself a bowl. i grabbed my breakfast and moved to the couch to watch some youtube of random things that i found interesting.

as i was eating, i got a notification from my phone that read "yall wanna do anything today" another message followed saying "lets go ice skating 😍" i opened up the groupchat to see everyone online and typing. most agreed and asked the others who didn't respond yet, including me. i typed in 'sure why not i'll just ask my mom'

after typing that i texted my mom if i can go

mom

me
can i go ice skating with my friends?

mom
sure but how are you gonna get there?
are you going to drive, is someone picking you up or do i have to bring you

me
i'll just either drive or go with someone

mom
alright then just tell your dad

dad

me
im going ice skating with my friends

dad
ok
- - - -

i got up from the couch and just left all bowl there on the table as i went to my room to go and change into reasonable attire. i started to once again get notifications from my phone of everyone saying their ready

joshuji
do you guys wanna carpool?

kyeom
sure! whats the teams

choi seungcheol
lets just say numbers between 1-4 and we'll split up

horangi
alrighty

me
3

2

1

go

after all the messages are sent

choi seungcheol
i guess we're split like this
underlined is driver

car 1 - jihoon, soonyoung, seungkwan

car 2 - joohyun, dokyeom, minghao, jun

car 3 - mingyu, dino, vernon

car 4 - me, yeonseo, jeonghan, wonwoo, shua
- -

my car team has got to be either the best option or the worse.

yeonseo's pov

"you can't be serious right now" i breathed out. there is no way i'm getting into a car with both yoon jeonghan AND hong jisoo like maybe okay if they both in the front and i'm in the back or me like you know, by myself with them. i soon got a ding from my phone, a message from wonwoo. even though he is eyesight distance from me. by that i mean across from me.

wonu
i'm sitting in the front 🤣

me
no ur not.

wonu
sorry sis seungcheol hyung already reserved the seat from me 😙

fml.