10

@ilyxnseo
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
likes 17 comments 12

@sound_of_coups
MERRY CHIRSTMAS YEONSEO! can you get me some coke down there thanks
@ilyxnseo come down and get it urself
         @min9yu_k i'll get it for u cuzzo
         @everyone_woo @min9yu_k where r u
         @min9yu_k @everyone_woo in the kitchen
         @ilyxnseo move the convo to the gc guys 😐😐😐
         @sound_of_scoups @min9yu_k im at wonu's room

@joshu_acoustic
merry christmas!!!

@jeonghaniyoo_n
merry christmas 😛😛

@sheyyylee
MERRY CHRISTMAS POOKS

@ga_y3ong
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY GIRLLL

@luvly3un
ITS CHRISTMASSSS

yeonseo's pov

if you couldn't guess, the clock just striked 12 meaning... it's christmas! the family came over to our house and we opened our gifts my faves were probably... the clothes? i mean, no one could ever pass on clothes. currently, all the grownups are doing karaoke and let me just say, THEY HITTING THOSE VOCALS.

"yeonseo lets go to your room!" my cousin jisoo shouted- gyu's sister. out of all of use she's the oldest and one of my faves 😚

"OKAY!" i shouted back at her "noona wait up!" gyu said right after and we all started going up the stairs and split ways when going to my room while mingyu went to wonwoos'.

we both sat on my bed and just laid down to watch something on our phones and i dozed off.

seungcheol's pov

"do you guys think yeonseo still likes jeonghan?" i spoke up breaking our silence. wonwoo was playing valoramt while mingyu was texting someone

"doesn't she like shua?" mingyu responded back to me without looking up fron his screen "no no no theres no way she doesn't like jeonghan" wonwoo argued back

"that girl does not tell us anything unless we over hear her talking to jisoo noona" i said and they both agreed. finding out yeonseo's little crushes were pure luck of us over hearing her talk. but at the same time, her hints were pretty obvious however those two dumbasses are pretty slow at catching them.

yeonseo liking jeonghan was probably the least noticeable but it still showed. she bought him things and gave him things that he wanted from her.

her liking shua though, it all gets hidden in their friendship. after all those years of liking him she never confessed because she believed her friendship with shua is everything and wouldn't let her feelings break them. poor girl cares for people too much and they're too blinded to see all of it.

this just adds up to my ongoing question on who yeonseo currently likes because theres no way that she would say yes to jeonghan that quickly while liking shua at the same time, especially knowing that he likes her back, or well if she even believed what her friend told her. we all know this fact but obviously can't tell her personally. how will this even go on? does jeonghan even actually like her?

yeonseos pov

i woke up from my nap from a text notification from.... jeonghan? and him asking me if we wanted to hang out later. that's odd, on christmas?

"wanna go out later?" he asked

"i'll ask" i responded back

"kk" he said and i left him on read. freaking dry texter.

- - - -
short chap for christmas!
merry christmas to everyone and happy holidays for those who don't celebrate :))