08

yeonseo's pov

After 2 hours i finally woke up still on shua's shoulder. i opened my eyes still sensitive to the light from my nap and saw that only me shua and jeonghan were in the car. in my still tired voice i had enough energy to ask "where is everyone else?"

"they all left like 20 minutes ago to get to the rink" jeonghan soon answered still looking at his phone while i responded with a little 'mmm' sound.

i got off shua's now slumped shoulder and quickly apologized to him which he didn't really mind. my eyes were still droopy and i was squinting them due to the light. i then got on my phone for it to soon be stolen once again my jeonghan. i took his phone in return and us three got out of the car and got our skates out of the trunk and started walking to the building. i walked behind them with jeonghan's phone in my hand and my other occupied with my iceskates while he was still using mines.

soon after a no conversation walk we made it to the rink while all of them were still putting their skates on and hearing a lot of voices. surprisingly there weren't that many people here, maybe just like 15 other people most of them being couples or friends.

"you guys should probably get your pass and put on your skates" jihoon spoke up to us after tying one of his skates. the three of us nodded in agreement and went over to the counter to buy our passes. after buying the passes, we started to put on our iceskates and my the time we finished they were all already on the rink. I grabbed the wall just for support to get on while the other two just got on flatly leaving me alone. soon after though i pushed off and started skating.

i was making rounds around the rink where i found seokmin, soonyoung and seungkwan goofing around and pushing eachother. as much as it was silly, it looked pretty painful but yet they still kept going. mingyu other hand- man just kept falling. wonwoo, seungcheol, shua and jeonghan were skating and playing around on the rink aswell while jihoon was just on the side walls.

i joined in with wonwoo's group often switching around with skating with mingyu. i kept skating around with mingyu even though he kept falling and falling and falling to the point he exited to sit down. i ended up staying around with joohyun and the group until my other friends walked in.

eunseo, gayoung and jisoo.

right when i saw them everything around me stopped moving. even though they go to the same school, even though i'm extremely close to them, even though i hang out more with them than the people i came here with— everything. all i could think about was disaster.

——
"you can't be serious. you guys are fighting again?" i basically screamed over text. all i could think about how was such a group broken apart to hatred, and yet i was in both the split up groups? it's not even the reason that i'm wonwoos' sister nor the fact that i'm seungcheol or mingyu's cousin, it's because i'm the only one in my right mind. the only one who anyone can talk to. the only one that can understand what's going on even if i'm wrong, i'll try to understand more just to help. now gayoung— as much as shes a good friend, she never learns from what she has done doesn't she?

she can't keep peace between her and jeonghan and at this point it's ridiculous. she knows how he would react and knows she's wrong but yet never apologizes. blocks— says she'll never talk to him again but yet never actually keeps her word and causes more drama.

though its wrong to gayoung, i tell him everything. i defend him as well as really none of this is his fault but something she brought up herself way too many times. as much as he tries to not blow up on her she doesn't realize how she takes advantage of this and it's just ridiculous every. single. time.

yet, i do the same thing to yoon jeonghan, or just anyone and tell everything to her and eunseo— besides what my other friends say about them. they're the ones that i can talk to about anything, situationships and crushes especially. even for all of these fights going on, they're still my closest friends.

joohyun on the other hand- lets just say we're falling apart.
——
"shit" is all i can comprehend in my head. joohyun already skates over as i make a slow but fast take to jeonghan and shua. i murmur into both of their ears separately, "we gotta go"

once i said that they look around and see what i mean. as much as i don't wanna leave my other friends like this i can't go through this again. they spread the message and leave with wonwoo to make it believable that i really gotta go and i get a text from joohyun as i'm taking off my skates that states "ima just leave with the others"

i feel bad but honestly she wouldve picked that answer anyways, she doesn't really get along with these people either, and i don't really want to be with her. either way, she's more part of the other group moreover not really part of this one in general.

we make our way to exit the rink onto the mall because of our original plans of coming here to shop after skating— however just a little bit earlier on schedule.

"wonu-ya lets go to the shoes place then go to some clothing stores i want new clothes." i say to him in a happy tone and he agrees and we split into the same groups as we were in when iceskating, mingyu and jihoon just joining BSS.

i was looking around the shelves on mostly the dunks and jordans as they are what i'm currently into but these new balances really caught my eye— actually, i've been eyeing them for a while but today they just stood out. i took a look at them and the price tag— which kind of wasn't even that bad but put it back since i was thinking of just buying them after christmas. speaking of was coming in almost just 15 days.

while putting them back on the shelf i hear a voice behind me "what's your shoe size? i'll get you them"