01

dear diary,

    i remember moving here, i was in 3rd. everything is written here, in my diary. i'm here for better education. my cousins go to the same school too so it wasn't that bad. but here current day, i think i have fallen. fallen for yoon jeonghan. is it really right though? its only the 5th grade was this any good? i don't even talk to him much. we really only communicated this year. yet i still had these mini crushes for joshua and soonyoung. did i really like him or was i trying to move on from changkyun? honestly, i think for now it's the 2nd thing. but what is this new feeling after all this? why am i feeling different round him but not as much with shua and soonyoung?

yeonseo pov

I was minding my own business until i heard a door open from my side. I thought nothing of it as a hand from the room besides me pulled me in.

"who out of all the crazy people in this school is it this time?" i sighed as i looked over to my side

yoon jeonghan

"of course it's you, what do you want." I questioned him as he mumbled and looked down

"I'm going to probably sound crazy but" he then looked up "what do you think of me and you dating?"

"Yoon Jeonghan are you crazy! we can't date!" I exclaimed this guy literally hates me. well, we were friends. with a hate relationship. yet before me and him hated getting shipped together now whats with him? "what do you think my brother, seungcheol oppa and mingyu going to think of this?" I asked him as my voice was already echoing. he looked down after me saying that giving his little smile.

that smile that i loved. who was he even to say his smile wasn't pretty? hold on. what am i saying? how did i even remember him saying that? that story was probably a whole good 6 years ago.

"ya be quiet! i didn't finish. It's only going to be fake dating not real! I wouldn't date you at anytime if it wasn't for my situation that im going through which you are too. Be thankful I even gave you the offer." He said cutting me off. right. it was still the same yoon jeonghan. if didn't change for years what am i supposed to think of him changing in a day.

but in a way he was right. It would be beneficial if we dated. All those people chasing over are tiring, even though there wasn't as much people over me, jeonghan here had quite the bunch. if i'm being for real, those people over me just need help on school or homework, they could just ask but they make it so complicated.

"and don't worry about wonwoo, I'll take care of him" wonwoo is my brother, he kinda acted as my second dad if that even made sense. We have that love hate sister brother relationship I am and will always be thankful for him. the thing is he knows about my feelings for him which i don't even know if they're still there or not.

Of course, this was it, he persuaded me "fine, i'll do it only because im tired of them too, BUT don't do anything stupid." man i'm really telling him to not be stupid. i've lost my mind thinking that he would listen

"thanks.. what's your name again- oh yeah yeonseo-ah!" he said as he opened the door and walked out. typical yoon jeonghan always forgetting peoples names. even his best friends. they all always forgot their friends names because of how much they talk to one another.

now i come back to reality thinking what have I gotten myself into with this forgetful and childish man.

jeonghan pov

after leaving that woman yeonseo what am I going to tell wonwoo? I should probably just be straight with him and tell him about it. Lying about it definitely won't do me any good. Don't even get me started with seungcheol hyung, i'll just tell him when I tell the others.

I pulled out my phone and opened up wonwoo's contact. He was currently on a field trip for I don't even know.

wonwoo

wonwoo ah

hyung? what's up

u won't get mad at me right?

well, it depends but if you keep being
like this i probably will

okok i'll get to the point

me and your sister are dating.

.

it's only fake tho, not real

okay I guess, i can't really do anything
but if something happens, even tho
its fake, if it has to do something with
you or anything your really dead
yoon jeonghan

okay

- end of convo -

"jeonghan-ah!" my friends seungcheol and jisoo came to where I was standing. We we're walking over to the cafeteria.  I could already feel the eyes towards us. We were a pretty popular friend group- probably 2nd or close 1st in the school. We made way to our usual table where we were greeted with our other friends and some random people who chase us around.

I took my normal seat and sat down. As we were eating yeonseo came over to our table like always with joohyun.

"mingyu-ah let me sit here" she asked him while looking at me

"eung, fine but wh-" he got cut off when she asked me "did you tell them?"

what did she take me for a fool? saying we're in a fake relationship here with everyone? she has to be kidding.  Seungcheol then asked "tell us what?". joohyun followed up saying the same question. "yall aren't da-"

I cut off joohyun and replied to seungcheol saying "i'll tell you guys later" and we switched the topic. well, joohyun kept asking yeonseo about it but she didn't say anything about it at least i didn't see or hear her say anything

.

school finally ended and my friends and i started walking out of campus. I felt a hand grab me and pull me anyway from my friends

"what now?"

- a/n

HELLO !!! this jeonghan ff is just a fun story i wanted to write! all / most diary entries that start the chapter happens in elementary school in 6th grade for back story as of now... the entries will say whether the school year changes! ty sm if u read and have funnn