× Chapter 14 ×

The next morning the sun's rays fell on my sleepy face

      The next morning the sun's rays fell on my sleepy face. I got up but I see Ash taking out sandwiches from his backpack. "Do you want one?" He handed it to me with a warm smile. "Good morning!" I said while taking the food. "I see you woke up early" I giggled. Ash looked at me with his face full of kindness but.. something wasn't right... his brown eyes were now a bright purple.... I moved away from him slowly ." What's going on Rey? Are you ok ? "he approached and touched my hand. Suddenly I started to feel dizzy .. I felt strange ... I could no longer see or hear anything ...

I suddenly woke up... I was in a dark room.. a royal bedroom.. I looked at my hands.. they were tied with some handcuffs... I tried to pull them but I didn't have any success. Suddenly a door opens... it was Ash but.. different his brown hair was now a purple black.. and his eyes were deep purple. He leaned over me, lifting my chin." What is all this??? " I said nervously shouting in the cold room. "How naive you were ,Rey" he smiled evilly "Where am I? I growled. "At my home, the Land of demons," he grinned.
"You .. you are the Black Demon..."