× Chapter 7 ×

The light floated and floated until it stopped in front of Ash

   The light floated and floated until it stopped in front of Ash. We were all fascinated by that bright, mysterious orb. The light began to grow until a creature could emerge from it... a strange... huge one. I realized that it was... a dragon. "What is this ..? Silas trembled.

I took a few steps for analyzing the creature better. Suddenly a loud voice was heard "It seems that someone has shown feelings of hatred" I was confused "hate? " Ash asked scared ." You didn't know? Anyway... I'm the Dragon of Hate, what do you want from me?" "I-I don't understand.." I said bravery but with a trembling voice. "When people show feelings of hatred .. I appear . Feelings and emotions are linked to a certain dragon" "I think I understand" Ash said triumphantly "When you killed the witch I could feel the hatred in the air" the dragon continued.
I examined the dragon more closely, being fascinated by its strange constitution... it looks like a deer.

       "And the pearls? Can you give us your pearl?" Silas said smugly, advancing closer to the dragon , "The pearl? Never

"And the pearls? Can you give us your pearl?" Silas said smugly, advancing closer to the dragon , "The pearl? Never. They contain our spiritual essence. Whoever owns them , owns us. Do you imagine that we would want to be someone's slaves? " roared the dragon leaving us sad and confused.
What are we doing now ...