× Chapter 11 ×

The next day I passed through a huge pass but something was wrong, there were always strange sounds that were accompanied by echoes

     The next day I passed through a huge pass but something was wrong, there were always strange sounds that were accompanied by echoes. Ash came over to me, grabbing my hand when he saw I was agitated.  Our fingers touched and my stomach was full of small  butterflies , there were new feelings towards him.

        Suddenly a winged figure appears, its plumage bright red and gold, with glowing feathers around its neck resembling flames. Her eyes were a pure blue that seemed to read your soul, discovering every dark secret or memory. She quickly rushed towards us, knocking Ash down. He fell flat on the ground, blood flowing from a wound in his shoulder. A sound of agony came from him. Silas looked at me scared. "It's a Phoenix," he whispered in horror. I had to think fast. The bird wanted to stick its sharp beak into Ash's chest. I made a small startled sound and she turned his head in my direction. The bird slowly but menacingly approached me. A spark of anger lit up in Silas' eyes. I took out my bow threatening the bird. Ash was horrified. He tried to get up but ended up making a small sound of agony, holding  his bloody shoulder. The bird continued to approach making my heart beat faster with each step."What do you want from us?" I asked confidently.

       With a strong but thin voice the bird answered, saddening me "I am the guardian of this pass, you must give something in return or die". She turned her gaze to Ash's body. "We have nothing else but clothes and food" said Silas facing the bird.   "Really nothing?" the sly voice of the Phoenix came from behind me. I turned around, the necklace with the moon glinted in the sunlight. The bird seemed interested in the small object, her eyes shining brightly when she saw it . "The necklace is from my mother," I said shyly, touching it lightly.  The only way to escape was to give her the much-loved necklace...

         The phoenix took it in its beak and with a fine movement of its plumage it turned into black ash.

      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

What is your favorite character? ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?
-Ash
-Silas
-Rey