× Chapter 4 ×

I was sitting in my room, thinking, looking at the white ceiling when the door opened, a bright light entered the room

I was sitting in my room, thinking, looking at the white ceiling when the door opened, a bright light entered the room. "Rey, I've been looking for you everywhere! Why aren't you with Ash? And why did you accept?!?" Sials said . "I wanted to be alone for some time and this mission is very important! I can finally fulfill my dream!" I said excitedly. Silas came closer to me, sitting on the bed where I was lying." I will not leave you alone, I will come with you" he said decisively, looking me in the eyes. "But.. your parents will be angry" "I don't care.. if I'm with you, I have everything" I blushed slightly and Silas came closer to me, taking me and putting me on his lap." Silas ..." I tried not to blush but I couldn't. Silas started to chuckle, bringing his face closer, our lips met.

I was shocked, trying to end the kiss but a part of me didn't want that.. I always saw Silas as my friend but in time I started to like him. He broke the kiss, looking embarrassed at me "I'm sorry.."
I was too shocked to answer, a complete silence remained between the two of us. Silas stood up breaking the silence with his strong but calm voice "See you tomorrow, good night, sweetie" saying this he left closing the door behind him.
I was shocked, still trying to recover.. but I couldn't.... he was a prince and I was a simple archer.. I sighed trying to sleep.. tomorrow I will have a long day.